NFL 2018 changes

msubulldog

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Bill Wanger of FOX Sports says alternate uniforms on Thursday Night Football are going away. Hardcore fans don’t need gimmicks to watch. The game schedule will also be stronger. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/NABShow?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#NABShow</a></p>&mdash; Jason Barrett (@sportsradiopd) <a href="https://twitter.com/sportsradiopd/status/983815926171578368?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 10, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Apparently Color Rush is ending. I wonder what's going to happen to the uniforms? I always thought several of the jerseys would look well with white pants. 

Well, that went poorly :blush: 

Here's the Tweet: "Bill Wanger of FOX Sports says alternate uniforms on Thursday Night Football are going away. Hardcore fans don’t need gimmicks to watch. The game schedule will also be stronger. #NABShow" 

13 minutes ago, nation623 said:

Well, that went poorly :blush: 

Here's the Tweet: "Bill Wanger of FOX Sports says alternate uniforms on Thursday Night Football are going away. Hardcore fans don’t need gimmicks to watch. The game schedule will also be stronger. #NABShow" 

Weren't the Titans' new all-columbia blue unis officially deemed the Color Rush set?

Not saying anything was legit - but weren't we assuming the Jaguars' all-teal unis were for Color Rush games?

I find it odd the NFL would say no to Color Rush money...so it sounds like Color Rush jerseys could be a regular fourth alternate...

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I suspect it's just that color rush will no longer be an official mandate from the league. If teams want to forego a color rush uniform (Green Bay), they can. I imagine lots of teams will still opt for it.

18 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

Weren't the Titans' new all-columbia blue unis officially deemed the Color Rush set?

Not saying anything was legit - but weren't we assuming the Jaguars' all-teal unis were for Color Rush games?

I find it odd the NFL would say no to Color Rush money...so it sounds like Color Rush jerseys could be a regular fourth alternate...

The NFL supposedly donates 100% of the proceeds from color rush, so they really aren't giving up any money if that is true. Also, everything about the Jags color rush has come from Reddit and/or banned users who were already proven wrong with their Titans information. We've yet to hear from a credible source what any supposed Jaguars color rush is/would've been.

Maybe color rush is evolving. To me its kind of failed having one team pretty much go all white those days. Maybe they have to wear the alts for at least one game, but the league seems open to team mix and matching. 

So the Bengals get Who Dey, but the Saints don’t get Who Dat

That’s such bullshít. 

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

1 hour ago, The AFC South said:

This years draft caps make the previous chrome bs look great!

I'm sure they're already dreaming up ways to make them even worse for 2019.  Not a good trend.

2018 NFL Draft Caps Released

April 13, 2018 - 16:45 PM

New Era and the National Football League unveiled the new collection of NFL Draft caps for their 32 teams to present to the newest member of each club as they’re selected at the draft to be held later this month. […]

Read More...

Archived