DonElece

MLS x NBA | Soccer Crossover

Hi guys! Well, I'm starting this new project here in the forum. My idea is to imagine the NBA franchises as MLS franchises. It's a simple thing, I think other people should have done it here, but I think it's worth bringing my vision to you. The shirts will be made in alphabetical order, and starting from the beginning, let's go to the Atlanta Hawks!

HOME JERSEY

pruQGWe.png

AWAY JERSEY

812BQGE.png

THIRD JERSEY

naG3Nu6.png

CITY EDITION JERSEY

2mxHeuF.png

Typically I kind of roll my eyes when I see these type of cross overs, but these actually look very good. This could be (and probably will be) a very fun series. Keep em coming! 

12 hours ago, Cardsblues02 said:

Typically I kind of roll my eyes when I see these type of cross overs, but these actually look very good. This could be (and probably will be) a very fun series. Keep em coming! 

Wow, that's cool, I appreciate the compliment!

I love this idea (I actually had a very similar one in the works), and the first set looks very interesting. Keep it up!

The Hawks colors actually work better in football than in basketball, those are great. Keep them coming

Holy cow, that black jersey actually makes use of that terrible secondary logo. 

These are all beautiful, but 10 points for that alone! 

Looks great, although the basketball on the black jersey seems a little weird