Crabcake

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

Incredible.

In 44 starts, Tyrod Taylor has 51 TDs to 14 INTs. I wonder why Bradford keeps on getting starting jobs and Tyrod just got thrown away.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

5 hours ago, Gary. said:

It’s taking a gamble, when he’s healthy he’s actually a good QB. It’s just when he’s healthy. I think he’s a bridge gap QB to say the least, with them going for a QB in the first round. 

But for $20 million for one year? A bit of a reach. I would’ve given him 8

Not really.  There's no measurable that proves this, and he has no team success to show for anything.  He's an overpriced pair of sleeves that always looks like he just saw a UFO.  Also, you could offer him 8, but he wouldn't take it.  Some dumb team would have given him 20.  

4 hours ago, DG_Now said:

In 44 starts, Tyrod Taylor has 51 TDs to 14 INTs. I wonder why Bradford keeps on getting starting jobs and Tyrod just got thrown away.

This is one of the most baffling things to me in sports.  When Chip Kelly traded Nick Foles and a 2 for him a few years ago, I was like WTF?  He's not a franchise QB, he can't stay healthy, he's never won anything, and he doesn't even have any "highlight reel" games to lean on.  THEN THE VIKINGS TRADED A #1 FOR HIM!!!!

When healthy, is he one of the best 32 QBs in the league (and therefore a "starting caliber" QB)?  Sure.  Is he anything worth going out of your way for?  Absolutely NOT.  

I'm not religious at all, but I'll believe in whatever god he prays to.  

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dion Lewis flees the Empire to Tennessee on a 4 year deal, where we all know he won't be nearly as effective without Belichick's Dark Side powers flowing through him.

Also the Ravens signed two receivers today, John Brown on a 1 year (very good) and Ryan Grant for 4 years (ew).

spacer.png

19 minutes ago, Crabcake47 said:

Dion Lewis flees the Empire to Tennessee on a 4 year deal, where we all know he won't be nearly as effective without Belichick's Dark Side powers flowing through him.

Also the Ravens signed two receivers today, John Brown on a 1 year (very good) and Ryan Grant for 4 years (ew).

Coming from a Redskins fan, Grant is good... when he's let out to shine. His days in DC were overshadowed by constantly being stuck lower and lower in the depth chart behind WRs like Desean Jackson, Pierre Garçon, and Jamison Crowder among others. I wouldn't expect a whole lot of production out of him unless the Ravens WR Corps gets hit with the injury bug.

31 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

Coming from a Redskins fan, Grant is good... when he's let out to shine. His days in DC were overshadowed by constantly being stuck lower and lower in the depth chart behind WRs like Desean Jackson, Pierre Garçon, and Jamison Crowder among others. I wouldn't expect a whole lot of production out of him unless the Ravens WR Corps gets hit with the injury bug.

And that’s why a 4 year, $29 mil deal is a terrible idea. To pen a contract like this immediately after pulling off a sensible, cheap deal for a good fit of a player in John Brown is peak Ravens, and peak past-his-GM-prime Ozzie Newsome. 

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Crabcake47 said:

What? So, is Derrick Henry not viable enough to be the full-time starter? Or is Lewis just gonna be a pass catcher?

3 hours ago, Crabcake47 said:

Isn't John Brown's real first name is Questionable?

That's how it always reads in the Injury Report.

27 minutes ago, Dolphins Dynasty said:

What? So, is Derrick Henry not viable enough to be the full-time starter? Or is Lewis just gonna be a pass catcher?

Henry's a bad pass blocker and worse route runner (24 catches in two seasons, mostly on screens).

7 hours ago, dfwabel said:

Isn't John Brown's real first name is Questionable?

That's how it always reads in the Injury Report.

I mean, true, but considering who was left and the contract itself I like the Brown signing. At the very least I'm optimistic about it. 

spacer.png

21 minutes ago, Crabcake47 said:

I mean, true, but considering who was left and the contract itself I like the Brown signing. At the very least I'm optimistic about it. 

He will become great Training Room pals with Breshad Perriman. If Kevin White joins them, they'd be the new "Three Amigos".

6 minutes ago, Wings said:

Joe Thomas retires. 

His legacy will be a picture of him next to The the definition of “Wasted Career”. 

A pitty he never tried to go to a competitor. 

Red Sox: 8    Celtics: 17    Bruins: 6    Patriots: 5

Phantom Merch Collector.

Archived