Crabcake

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rams sign Suh, have chatted with the Giants about trading for OBJ.

Is this what it looks like when an organization moves "all in" to try to win a Super Bowl next season?  It's been so long.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

40 minutes ago, neo_prankster said:

With all the moves the Rams have been making, I'm kinda concerned age might catch up to Talib and Suh. Is there reason to believe that these moves won't be reminiscent of the 2000 Skins?

I'm waiting for Suh and Talib or Peters to go Buddy Ryan/Kevin Gilbride some time this year. Great players but as combustible as a Ford Pinto with a full gas tank. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

8 hours ago, neo_prankster said:

With all the moves the Rams have been making, I'm kinda concerned age might catch up to Talib and Suh. Is there reason to believe that these moves won't be reminiscent of the 2000 Skins?

Maybe, maybe not.  Suh's on what amounts to a rental deal, so no harm no foul if he turns into a pumpkin.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

3 hours ago, dfwabel said:

Don't know nothin' about this guy, but if he's as good as the article says, I'd expect the Eagles to sign him really soon since their punter - arguably top in the league, and definitely best in their history - retired and they just have a second-year rookie that's never played in a game behind him.

Having a great punter is so critical - I'm surpirised more teams don't invest more in that position.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

5 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Don't know nothin' about this guy, but if he's as good as the article says, I'd expect the Eagles to sign him really soon since their punter - arguably top in the league, and definitely best in their history - retired and they just have a second-year rookie that's never played in a game behind him.

Having a great punter is so critical - I'm surpirised more teams don't invest more in that position.

Marquette has his own YouTube channel. Just look at that and his fake punt runs or dances.

The more I read, the more I want this guy.  Punting is critical, and I don't trust a rookie that nobody else wanted last year.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

On 3/27/2018 at 12:51 AM, Still MIGHTY said:

Donald, Suh, Brockers up front.

Talib, Peters, Joyner at the back.

Good lawd...

RAM IT

Meh... I know a place where you can ram it, pal!

45 minutes ago, jmac11281 said:

It's okay. We can give the Rams fans this year.

As a Seahawk fan, I'd rather not give the Lambs or the Forty Whiners or the Deadbirds any year.

The window for Seattle is closing and after this run of success which has seen two trips to the Super Bowl and one championship, I don't want to go back to the days where the team was 'meh' or worst... I love this feeling of being good.

55 minutes ago, Seadragon76 said:

As a Seahawk fan, I'd rather not give the Lambs or the Forty Whiners or the Deadbirds any year.

The window for Seattle is closing and after this run of success which has seen two trips to the Super Bowl and one championship, I don't want to go back to the days where the team was 'meh' or worst... I love this feeling of being good.

I'm a Seahawks fan too. Trust me, I hate that any of the other NFL West teams are good. But the Seahawks' window is nailed shut. Lean years are ahead whether we like it or not.

That’s definitely a surprise. Did not expect them to bail on Cooks so fast, especially now that they lost Amendola. 

Wonder what they’re going to do with that 23rd pick though. Bill obviously has his eye on someone. 

Red Sox: 8    Celtics: 17    Bruins: 6    Patriots: 5

Phantom Merch Collector.

Archived