Crabcake

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Tracy Jordan said:

Picking Allen over Rosen will be remembered as one of the biggest mistakes in the long history of Draft blunders by the Bills.

But cold weather! ^_^

I agree with you.  And they traded up to take him. :huh:

IUe6Hvh.png

3 minutes ago, See Red said:

But cold weather! ^_^

I agree with you.  And they traded up to take him. :huh:

I really hope I'm wrong about Allen, but this was just a stupid decision.

Seriously? Oh wow, hey guys let's take the stereotypical "blue collar" kid who played in some cold weather up in Wyoming over the best quarterback still on the board (and in my opinion, the best QB in the draft next to Mayfield). Congrats Buffalo, you just played yourself. Looking forward to watching Rosen throw for 4,000+ yards a season in AZ while the Bills are stuck with a QB who throws really hard in the snow three times a year.

5 minutes ago, masterchaoss said:

Football gods please keep Rosen out of Arizona thats all i want from the rest of the first round. 

I think they heard you and said “HAHAHAHA.....NO!”

Red Sox: 8    Celtics: 17    Bruins: 6    Patriots: 5

Phantom Merch Collector.

13 minutes ago, masterchaoss said:

Football gods please keep Rosen out of Arizona thats all i want from the rest of the first round. 

Edit: and of course the :censored:ing Raiders have to let that happen!

On the plus side, the NFC West is now loaded from top to bottom with stud QBs. At least you guys have the best defense in the division.

This draft is working out perfectly for the Jets:

• The Giants draft an RB, so the Jets have their pick of non-Mayfield QBs at #3.
  • Get the best QB on the board (or at least someone who's neck-and-neck with Rosen) at #3.
  • Division rivals get enamored with a QB who can play in cold weather, and pass up the measurably superior Rosen.

For once, draft night is a good night to be a Jets fan.

32 minutes ago, masterchaoss said:

Edit: and of course the :censored:ing Raiders have to let that happen!

OH NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHA

Anyway, happy with the Darnold pick. Pretty convinced Rosen fell that far for reasons similar to why Kaepernick doesn't have a job.

53Ocz8U.png

30 minutes ago, Tracy Jordan said:

On the plus side, the NFC West is now loaded from top to bottom with stud QBs. At least you guys have the best defense in the division.

Yeah I'm not that worried especially for his rookie year givien his turnover issues but man would it be nice to have one team that wasn't set at QB for the next 10+. 

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Lethal said:

OH NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHA

Anyway, happy with the Darnold pick. Pretty convinced Rosen fell that far for reasons similar to why Kaepernick doesn't have a job.

Yeah it really sucks to seem him fall just because he's willing to speek his mind. 

uig7aiht8jnpl1szbi57zzlsh.gif4jzjfvwxifvemelyh9xjbnyr4.gifefvfv5b5g1zgpsf56gb04lthx.gif594153172016.gif

Kershaw is GOD! Kershaw is LIFE! Kershaw is ALL!

And they were never going to. Just driving up the hype train to then go ahead and pick a popcorn vender with the first round pick.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived