Crabcake

8 hours ago, dfwabel said:

We're you inspired or uncomfortable with Ryan Shazier walking out give the Steelers pick?

Me, I was uncomfortable and thought he shouldn't try to play again.

I feel the same way that I did when Kevin Everett started walking again. I'm happy that he recovered from a horrific injury, but there's no way I want to see him on a football field ever again.

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Jimmy Lethal said:

David Akers proving he's the best heel in the business.

Put him in a tag team with Jason Kelce and then back up the Brinks truck.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

5 hours ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Put him in a tag team with Jason Kelce and then back up the Brinks truck.

That was "destroying"the Cowboys?  I barely flinched.  Love the Eagle Nation getting all Red Sox Nation after winning ONE title in 52 years.

newsig.jpg

Last year's ratings were down, yet the NFL puts the Draft on terrestrial TV, and the be ratings are the highest ever.

Folks lie about hating the NFL!

Even with Shazier, they've got at least another 20-35 years of increasing revenue.

Shad Kahn wants to buy in now.

19 hours ago, DG_Now said:

My ears are burning. This is what I said, which is not the same as the bolded above:

2013 wasn't a million years ago. People were getting in trouble for racist tweets then too. And while the Bills organization may not be racist (they were the first team to have their entire QB depth chart be black), their handling of Tyrod was inexcusable and many feel it would have been different if he were white. This is the same team that benched Taylor in the middle of a playoff race to let Nathan Peterman lose them a game just for fun.

Presuming you're talking about the 2016-17 squad with Taylor, EJ Manuel and Cardale Jones...it's happened at least twice before: the 2014 Seattle Seahawks had Russell Wilson, Tarvaris Jackson, and Terrelle Pryor; and back in the early 2000s the Jacksonville Jaguars had Byron Leftwich, David Garrard, and a little-known (except to me) backup by the name of Quinn Gray.  (I'm thinking it's happened at least one other time, but I can't quite recall.)

None of that takes away from your point, however.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

1 hour ago, Buc said:

Presuming you're talking about the 2016-17 squad with Taylor, EJ Manuel and Cardale Jones...it's happened at least twice before: the 2014 Seattle Seahawks had Russell Wilson, Tarvaris Jackson, and Terrelle Pryor; and back in the early 2000s the Jacksonville Jaguars had Byron Leftwich, David Garrard, and a little-known (except to me) backup by the name of Quinn Gray.  (I'm thinking it's happened at least one other time, but I can't quite recall.)

None of that takes away from your point, however.

I was...thanks for the info. I had actually been thinking about those Jaguars teams, but I remember reading stories at the time about how it was news that the Bills only had black QBs on their depth chart. So maybe it was just new for Buffalo. And as a Bills fan, it was very noticeable that so many teams in the league were moving forward with black QBs and the Bills were very much not. For all of Rex Ryan's sins, he at least encouraged diversity on the field (Tyrod, EJ) and on the sideline (Kathryn Smith).

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

13 hours ago, rainmaker17 said:

Yeah, it was weak. I didn’t even recognize him at first and actually thought, “do the Eagles really have some lawyer out here trying to talk smack?”

He was trying to too hard to one-up Pearson and remakes are never as good as the original. 

https://youtu.be/MGCA05Jdjqs

They should have brought out Brian Dawkins, or another Eagles player of near equal caliber too. Not a kicker. 

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

3 hours ago, Rockstar Matt said:

Yeah, it was weak. I didn’t even recognize him at first and actually thought, “do the Eagles really have some lawyer out here trying to talk smack?”

He was trying to too hard to one-up Pearson and remakes are never as good as the original. 

https://youtu.be/MGCA05Jdjqs

They should have brought out Brian Dawkins, or another Eagles player of near equal caliber too. Not a kicker. 

Please refer to them by their proper name: “Super Bowl Champion Philadelphia Eagles”. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived