NFL Logos by MCrosby - PROJECT COMPLETE

mcrosby

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, mcrosby said:

The League has a surprising amount of orange, so I've done away with it for this logo. In place of orange is a much more Miami Vice color scheme. I've combined elements of a few different Miami logos. Not a lot going on here, simplicity was my goal. 

Miami Dolphins: 

T3vXqnG.png

I LOVE this colour scheme.

Guest darkpiranha

Beautiful.  I think it's the first time someone's suggested a major color change for the Dolphins that I was totally on board for.

Ok I've been commenting regularly on this thread, but I'm going to give one big C&C dump.

Ravens- good update, checkerbeak is a little much, but otherwise looks much more fierce.

Bills- fantastic update,

Panthers- I would rework the face, especially the eyes. It doesn't look quite right to me.

Bears- great update, but in my opinion, the wishbone C and the bear always looked best as two separate logos.

Bengals- They need a tiger. The C feels too boring for them.

Browns- definitely better than what they have now

Cowboys- Eh. Go birds.

Broncos- :D

Lions- good update

Packers- lateral move, not much of a change.

Colts- :D

Jaguars- :D

Chiefs- Simplify. It looks beautiful but a lot of that detail gets lost at a smaller scale, also, it would look better imo.

Chargers- :D

Rams- :D

Dolphins- :D

Vikings- :D

Patriots- Perfect update, I can't see a universe where the patriots ditch blue but your Pat looks great.

Saints- I like it, I guess. I can't ditch the idea of the old one but this small change is cool

NY Giants- lateral move, I feel like it could be less dramatic.

NY Jets- :D

Raiders- :D

Eagles- I wrote more about it in an earlier post, but I think that your update loses some of the aggressiveness and ferocity that the old logo has. Also I don't like the bell, the line widths are too small, and they create points of tension and draw the attention away from the eagle itself. I think a better route to go would be modernizing this logo.

Steelers- see Saints

49ers- :D

Redskins tails- Great use of the DC flag. :D

tinysig.jpg

On 2/7/2018 at 4:59 PM, mcrosby said:

Act surprised: I've combined elements of the old and new Broncos logos. 

Denver Broncos: 

denverbroncos.png

I love it. I've considered a mockup which makes the D and current bronco the primary, with just the bronco head for the helmet (as is).

Would you mind mocking up a couple of helmets? (one with the D and one with just your new bronco head)

If not, no problemo. No need for the newbie to get greedy :)

The helmet should are pretty solid the only big changes I would make is going blue on the pats helmet stripe altogether unless your set on keeping the tree green the just do the stripe. I think the green would work as a alternate decal but I can’t see the pats in anything other then blue and red.

The second would be Chicago’s bear logo on the back of the helmet. IMO if you’re going to do that I think it needs to be sublimated or more transparent.

Archived