Jump to content

NFL Logos by MCrosby - PROJECT COMPLETE


mcrosby

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, JJ Anderes said:

Was kinda hoping to see an actual Redskins concept, although the one you have is nice. I think the whole naming issue is in the past.

Well let's do our best to keep this thread about the logos, and not the naming issue. That's a quick derailment I'd rather not take. 

 

Also going to take this opportunity to bump the Steelers redesign to the new page.

TBTe6SK.png

9QOQq2y.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

San Francisco 49ers: I made the Niners red a bit closer to the 'international orange' of the Golden Gate Bridge and simplified their logo. Along with that, I've been working on an interesting helmet concept. 

LWVHTon.png

 

Yw0VAYR.png

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I actually love the Dallas logo. I wish it were real to be honest. Simple and full of character. Pittsburgh is also pretty good/interesting. Could you provide a link to the Davidson bulldog logo you are referencing?

 

Edit- 9ers was posted while I was typing. Woah that is interesting. I love it. Not sure if I love it on a helmet or for a football logo but its a great great graphic.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, tjs11 said:

I actually love the Dallas logo. I wish it were real to be honest. Simple and full of character. Pittsburgh is also pretty good/interesting. Could you provide a link to the Davidson bulldog logo you are referencing?

 

Edit- 9ers was posted while I was typing. Woah that is interesting. I love it. Not sure if I love it on a helmet or for a football logo but its a great great graphic.

Here's Fraser Davidson's Browns logo.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I really like that 49ers one. Super cool project Mark, sort of a create a team feel on a lot but they’re still good logos. 

 

I think the “weakest” is the Redtails, solely because it doesn’t feel like a football logo. Great illustration though however

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, raysox said:

I think the “weakest” is the Redtails, solely because it doesn’t feel like a football logo. Great illustration though however

It definitely feels more like a hockey crest, which is why it's the only identity with a 2nd logo in this series. 

 

Thanks for the great feedback everyone. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, mcrosby said:

San Francisco 49ers: I made the Niners red a bit closer to the 'international orange' of the Golden Gate Bridge and simplified their logo. Along with that, I've been working on an interesting helmet concept. 

LWVHTon.png

 

Yw0VAYR.png

 

I may get stoned for this comment, but this color scheme might benefit from some minimal black trim throughout the logo and uniform.. Really loving the new red and SF logo 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lions - Incredible, love the simplicity and upgrade in the logo. Brilliant!

Chargers - Love the Charging Rhino, not 100% on the colors, but I like it. 

Bears - Fantastic! 'Nuff said!

Colts - Just wow, simple, and perfect. Really the only way you could take that logo and make it modern AND better! 

Niners - Love it. The concept and utilizing iconography is fantastic. too much white on the helmet however... maybe lose the fill and let the gold show thru. 

Browns - I don't have any love or dislike, its just kind of meh.

Cowboys - Id love to see you do something as amazing as the Colts upgrade. I've been trying to come up with something for years, and that Icon is just incredibly hard to better. that said, I think it is a great direction, but not finished/ 

Steelers - I really like it more off the Helmet than on it. Maybe with a Gold Helmet (NO hate mail from Steelers fans please!) on a gold helmet it would be pretty fantastic. 

Vikings - Hands down the best upgrade of the bunch, and that is saying a lot. The Vikings need to take a look at this one and go that way.

Raiders - I'm just not sure...

Panthers - Just love the colors and clean cat... Colors for sure. Lose the whisker stripes and its perfect. 

Buffalo - Love the blend of the 70's classic and the 80's update, while still modernizing... the head turn is a nice touch.

Saints - I really like it. 

Washington - I don't know. I like the Redtails concept, but the stripes are hard on a helmet. And just a star with a ring is far too Dallas Cowboys. Again like Dallas, I think its a great start, but not finished. (helmet work, not logo)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, FFWally said:

Browns - I don't have any love or dislike, its just kind of meh.

So...perfect for the Browns?

 

Thanks for the awesome feedback. 

 

New York Jets: combined eras, updated the J-E-T

nyjets.png

 

New York Giants: I've been really struggling with the Giants. I wanted to take the monogram and give it a tall building feel, looming over. This one's not done yet. 

awohzXf.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, mcrosby said:

So...perfect for the Browns?

 

Thanks for the awesome feedback. 

 

New York Jets: combined eras, updated the J-E-T

nyjets.png

 

New York Giants: I've been really struggling with the Giants. I wanted to take the monogram and give it a tall building feel, looming over. This one's not done yet. 

awohzXf.png

Jets are good, Idk about the Giants, keeping the monogram similar to the last one would be better

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.