NFL Logos by MCrosby - PROJECT COMPLETE

mcrosby

3 hours ago, mcrosby said:

So...perfect for the Browns?

Thanks for the awesome feedback. 

New York Jets: combined eras, updated the J-E-T

nyjets.png

New York Giants: I've been really struggling with the Giants. I wanted to take the monogram and give it a tall building feel, looming over. This one's not done yet. 

awohzXf.png

The giants monogram seems too much like a corporate logo to me, It also reads as an M at first glance. I love what your doing thus far, but I think you should scrap the giants one and restart from scratch. The Giants logo will be hard to redesign, but I can't wait to see what you have in store!

1 hour ago, mcrosby said:

I'll come back to the Giants. I'm very open to any ideas you may have for them. 

LA Rams: 

Ae81TkH.png

This is one of my favorites so far, simple but amazing.

Would love to see that logo on some gear, great job

Absolutely love the Jets Logo... perfect! 

Giants, I really like the first one... maybe make the perspective a little deeper, like the updated one. And add a cap. think Chrysler Bldg top.

Rams, I like a lot. A LOT!

Going to take more time off from the Giants. Until then...

Green Bay Packers: What to do with the greatest logo of all time (pardon my bias)? Well I started by making the green a bit more blue, then moved back to the football shape that was originally intended. That didn't feel like enough of a divergence from the original, so I started playing with laces. This one's going to need some C&C. 

rrtvb5b.png

duBO0I7.png

Nice move on the packers, it is very dificult to rebrand this logo. But I like it with the laces, nice concept.

Maybe you have to try somthing with the "G" mixed in the "B" or with their logo from the 60's?