mcrosby

NFL Logos by MCrosby - PROJECT COMPLETE

10 hours ago, hettinger_rl said:

I think the football "corners"/"points" should carry through the left-inside of the G.

Tried that out earlier. Not a fan. 

kHwPy0c.png

Wow.  LOVE the Chargers.   A rhino definitely charges at it's opponents, so this works great.  I couldn't care less if there are no rhinos indigenous to LA.   I do have to agree that I'd like to see some other color choices.  I see that volt color and blue, and I immediately get a Seahawks feel even though your shades are a bit different.  It might feel too literal, but what about adding a dark grey/pewter rhino color to the mix?   I'm really liking the Vegas Golden Knights embracing of grey more than I thought I would, so maybe it would look cool here too.

2 hours ago, darkpiranha said:

Wow.  LOVE the Chargers.   A rhino definitely charges at it's opponents, so this works great.  I couldn't care less if there are no rhinos indigenous to LA.   I do have to agree that I'd like to see some other color choices.  I see that volt color and blue, and I immediately get a Seahawks feel even though your shades are a bit different.  It might feel too literal, but what about adding a dark grey/pewter rhino color to the mix?   I'm really liking the Vegas Golden Knights embracing of grey more than I thought I would, so maybe it would look cool here too.

The Seahawks can change their colors for all i care! That Chargers set needs to become real NOW!!!!! The volt and navy version is honestly one of my favorite NFL Logo redesigns ever

On 1/14/2018 at 6:49 PM, mcrosby said:

San Francisco 49ers: I made the Niners red a bit closer to the 'international orange' of the Golden Gate Bridge and simplified their logo. Along with that, I've been working on an interesting helmet concept. 

LWVHTon.png

Yw0VAYR.png

That Golden Gate striping maybe one of the most creative ideas I've seen in a long time, and I absolutely love it!!!

Here's what we have so far. 

k2bvBvo.png

Teams remaining:

1. Arizona Cardinals
  2. Atlanta Falcons
  3. Baltimore Ravens
  4. Cincinnati Bengals
  5. Denver Broncos
  6. Houston Texans
  7. Jacksonville Jaguars
  8. Kansas City Chiefs
  9. Miami Dolphins
  10. New England Patriots
  11. Philadelphia Eagles
  12. Seattle Seahawks
  13. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
  14. Tennessee Titans

I've been struggling to find inspiration for the remaining teams. Which do you want to see next? Which needs a minor logo update? Which needs a completely new brand? Which just needs a strong secondary mark to compliment their existing set? Which needs a new colorway? 

So are the Browns the first team ever to have no name?:huh:

For the Chiefs, maybe do some modern version of their classic Chief logo, for the Broncos a new version of the D, mountains perhaps?

42 minutes ago, ramsjetsthunder said:

So are the Browns the first team ever to have no name?:huh:

Just an editing issue. Good catch. 

Maybe revamp Pat the Patriot..bringing more focus on the Cherry Red that New England uses for their throwbacks?

I've always hated the Broncos logo--maybe take on that next?

On 1/19/2018 at 7:16 PM, BellaSpurs said:

Bengals need a bengal or a c

Ask and ye shall recieve, Cincinnati Bengals: 

bengals.png

1 hour ago, mcrosby said:

Ask and ye shall recieve, Cincinnati Bengals: 

bengals.png

OH YES!

Im having second thoughts on the packers, the G seems to thick, maybe thin it out a bit

Honestly, I’m trying to see if the Bengals logo will grow on me but all I see is something like thunder, like a lightning bolt. Maybe changing the font of the c up? Or trying to pick one of the two, as of right now it looks like a strange c or some form of a hidden thunderbolt. Although it’s still an upgrade over their current logo I think

I see MC.

5 hours ago, Whittier S said:

I see MC.

Me too. I definitely see an "M" in the negative space.

I'd love to see you take on Pat Patriot and turn it into something that can be a modern logo. (I don't think a full-body Pat ever worked on a helmet.)

On 1/15/2018 at 11:36 PM, mcrosby said:

A few options for the Giants: 

ElZDRs7.png

rA7dgLS.png

Look at the letter font Shihan, I think it might give you a new direction for this logo. 

Nothing revolutionary here, a mix of the new and the original. 

Jacksonville Jaguars:

jaguars.png

I love this. Maybe round the eyes some more though. Even if you you make the shape out of the black. 

24 minutes ago, mcrosby said:

Nothing revolutionary here, a mix of the new and the original. 

Jacksonville Jaguars:

jaguars.png

I think there is a perspective issue with the nose. The center of the nose should be farther right and it's right side less visible, this would shrink the size of the white area as well.