Htown1141

That NFL series where I make fun of people is finished. LOOK AT ITS GLORY

Don't forget to give Pittsburgh a standard block font, go kelly green on the Eagles, and don't alter the Raiders or Saints, because playing in what are basically black t-shirts is what Jesus himself would want.

And make Tampa wear creamsicles, because we absolutely must honour a uniform that literally nobody ever won anything in.

Oh for the Patriots...remember to include nearly all elements from the Pat Patriot era (shoulder stripes, white helmet, blood red)

8 hours ago, ATolly66 said:

Oh for the Patriots...remember to include nearly all elements from the Pat Patriot era (shoulder stripes, white helmet, blood red)

Because nothing says "Revolutionary War Patriots" like red coats!

3 hours ago, dakotapalm said:

Because nothing says "Revolutionary War Patriots" like red coats!

That's probably why the team sucked during the time they wore those uniforms. 

Broncos concept BB&S, where's the modern horse contorting itself to fit into the D?

Jets -> Return of the Jet logo or Pilot Wings on concept. 

Vikings- throw away the purple pants because apparently we don't like them around here and center the design around the Moss Era Vikings.

Hi htown, long time listener first time caller.

this thread owns and I wish I didn’t give a :censored: as much as you.

ill hang up and listen, thanks!

5 hours ago, DNAsports said:

Vikings- throw away the purple pants because apparently we don't like them around here and center the design around the Moss Era Vikings.

Actually, most Vikings concepts nowadays just take their current uniforms, make the facemasks purple, and make the stripes on the white pants match the stripes on the white jerseys.

Like any great CCSLC artist, I decided to go ahead and lurk the boards for a week without posting on my flagship series, as simply liking posts always gets the creative juices flowing. By creative juices, I mean procrastinating writing an essay about a minecraft parody (I'm not joking about that by the way) while waiting for the right time to switch the Packers over to the new template. Without further ado, here are the worst NFL team go Lions Packers.

czReFZl.png

I don't think y'all know how tempted I was to put an NFL referee uniform here, as all of those seem to be part of the Packers organization. 

2 hours ago, Htown1141 said:

I don't think y'all know how tempted I was to put an NFL referee uniform here, as all of those seem to be part of the Packers organization. 

That's a weird way to spell Patriots.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Lethal said:

That's a weird way to spell Patriots.

Jealously will get you nowhere.

17 hours ago, ATolly66 said:

Jealously will get you nowhere.

I think I understand people who hate the Cowboys for the 90s a little better now.

23 hours ago, Htown1141 said:

By creative juices, I mean procrastinating writing an essay about a minecraft parody (I'm not joking about that by the way)

Post this next

3 minutes ago, Zeus89725 said:

BUT THE HELMET STRIPING HAS NO

C O N S I S T E N C Y

WITH THE REST OF THE UNIFORM

I would've changed it, but I would've had others commenting that it would be heresy to change the packers helmet. It's a lose-lose.

Also, :censored: Indy. Here's JAX, I tried to do whatever they're currently agreeing on in the 2018 uniforms thread along with those *cringey af* jaguar spots everyone seems to get orgasms from here on the concepts forum.

n4D1NRy.png

Jesus, there's like no gold on these... though, to be fair, that does fit the Jaguars' title history.