Hockey Uniform mashup concepts of the NFL's AFC and NFC Finalists - EAGLES & PATRIOTS FULL SETS ADDED

Bonez

Finally got some time to mess around with these hockey uniform templates. I thought I'd try doing hockey uniform versions of the 4 final teams in the NFL playoffs. Never did a mash up before so thought I'd try it out. Wanted to see what the thoughts were. It's the Patriots, Jaguars, Vikings and Eagles. I took various parts of the design from elements of the football uniform, IE: Pant shell stripes from pants, socks from socks or sleeve striping and jersey elements influenced by the elements on the football jerseys. Really enjoyed doing these and experimenting a bit. I didn't change/adjust any of the team logos. I just used the versions that the teams use in the NFL.

bYEjT3N.jpg

bwY7YM5.jpg

kebJfJv.jpg

nuh1nFu.jpg

Hopefully this works.

3 hours ago, Bonez said:

Oops... ok. Sorry about that, i usually share from photo bucket and have no issues. Looks like now i need to pay for the site to have it allow linking of my images.... looking into fixing this.

Use Imgur

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

These are super nice! My only quibble is that I think the Patriots one would look better with just the Flying Elvis on the front, no wordmark or number. Or maybe the wordmark and the number, but no Elvis, for a college-style look. Either way, it's just a bit too cluttered.

Also, maybe the Vikings' V or MV logo would work better as a shoulder patch? 

8 minutes ago, officeglenn said:

These are super nice! My only quibble is that I think the Patriots one would look better with just the Flying Elvis on the front, no wordmark or number. Or maybe the wordmark and the number, but no Elvis, for a college-style look. Either way, it's just a bit too cluttered.

Also, maybe the Vikings' V or MV logo would work better as a shoulder patch? 

Thank you.

Agreed. I mainly wanted to use the logos as they were on the jersey without really altering them, but the word mark is an official logo. Also i was thinking of doing a full Home/away/Alt for the Patriots and Eagles and thought the Flying Elvis could go on the Patriots alternate.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived