XFL 2023 Logos, Names and Uniforms

The Golden One

Well, these are light years better than the AAF and have a very clear, defined style.  I'm a little shocked at some of the color allocations...especially Dallas getting old Oilers colors, and Tampa not getting Bucs colors...but overall, these are a giant win for me.  Dallas, New York, and Tampa especially are standouts. 

The Dallas Renegades marks are f***ing outstanding!!!

• Like 1

Just now, BJ Sands said:

Holy s--t. These are generally pretty good.

WWE gets a lot of crap for a lot of things, but they tend to generally nail graphic design.

These logos, like XFL 1.0, are no different.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

2 minutes ago, BJ Sands said:

BattleHawks sounds a lot like Blackhawks. That may not work in St. Louis.

Even though it begins with a 'B' and ends with 'Hawks,' I think it's different enough. Besides, completely different sport, league, and color scheme. This shouldn't be a problem.

Just now, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

Renegades and Roughnecks have nice logos.  Overall, most of these aren't bad.  DC might have the worst, but at least they kept it red and white like the DC flag, no red white and blue theme.

DC would have been fine if it had a better logo, and had barely anything to do with the military inspiration it was trying to put over. 

• Like 1

On 8/20/2019 at 8:41 AM, Red Wolf said:

Probably not actually important enough, but I could see somebody taking inspiration from that. Similarly, I've been joking for a while that Seattle will be the Dragons after famous wrestler Daniel Bryan's indie nickname of the American Dragon.

How do I go about suing these hacks for clearly stealing my Seattle Dragons idea?

• Like 1

II figured up until yesterday that Tampa would have red somewhere in the logo, but in the end i think they were smart to avoid Buccaneers colors.

Overall, they did real well with these identities.  I'm a little iffy on Defenders and Guardians on the roster since they kinda sound like the same thing, but the identities represent different themes.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lafarge said:

To be fair, we have no idea what this guy's taste in names is. You can find thousands of tweets talking about how great uniforms and logos supposedly suck. Same principle could apply here.

That being said, I'm perfectly willing to give a mea culpa to this guy when he's 100% correct

Nailed it the first time. That guy has no idea what he was talking about. No mea culpa for you, sir!

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!