XFL 2023 Logos, Names and Uniforms

The Golden One

1 minute ago, Gary. said:

The Dragons look like a Create a Team on Madden 

I'm not sure you can do much more with a dragon and not go kiddie cartoonish, especially if you are hellbent on using green.  They all generally face the right too.

Dragons and snowcapped mountain peaks are a one trick operation.

• Like 4

Just now, kimball said:

Who said the St. Louis name was horrible? Is it the worst? No. IMO ... Battle Hawks is better than the New York Guardians.

I think Guardians are fine. The only one I’m not a fan of is placing the Wildcats in LA. Just sounds out of place for a team in LA. Plus we all know that the Seattle Dragons had to be named after Bryan Danielson...

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Gary. said:

The Dragons look like a Create a Team on Madden 

Saying a logo looks like a Madden create-a-Team logo is as generic and creative as a Madden create-a-Team logo

• Like 9

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

All of these teams have great logos. I’m loving the Dragons name and colors for Seattle, as well as the Oilers callback with the Roughnecks name for Houston. Los Angeles’ name is meh (and the monogram is lacking in anything referring to a Wildcat), but that’s an awesome monogram. 

• Like 1

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

3 minutes ago, CS85 said:

It's almost as if John Facenda came back to life just to write those descriptions.

All of the logos look like Create a Team. The Dragons one might be the best...but it's a low bar. 

• Like 4

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

St. Louis Battlehawks: Generic name, but I'm okay with the logo (I think the wings are good and the sword is good, but the logo seems disjointed to me in terms of combining the elements into a cohesive piece) and it's not embarrassing which is what I feared. Also a chance that it links to the old St. Louis Hawks that brought the city a championship, so there's a connection. This will obviously be the club I root for.

Tampa Bay Vipers: Love the simple logo. Good identity in my opinion.

New York Guardians: I'm a fan of everything about this logo and team nickname. Probably my favorite overall identity in the XFL.

LA Wildcats: Love the monogram but the worst team nickname out of the bunch. A pro football team with a generic college sports mascot? Seems even more self-evident that this is generic and lacking imagination in that the logo doesn't connect with the team nickname at all.

Seattle Dragons: Good concept, don't mind the team nickname, but the logo looks super generic to me. Not bad, necessarily, just lacking in imagination. I agree with others that it looks like UAB's logo.

Houston Roughnecks: Everything about this is good.

Dallas Renegades: I echo that it seems to reflect the Dallas Desperados logo which gives it a demerit, but not a bad logo and appropriate for the city without trying to be a Cowboys knockoff.

DC Defenders: Like the nickname a lot, but despise the logo. Definitely the worst out of the bunch. The shield looks bloated, the lightening disjointed, and it's just plain dull.

• Like 4

MZnWkGU.png

StL Cardinals - Indy Colts - Indiana Pacers - Let's Go Blues! - Missouri State Bears - IU Hoosiers - St Louis City SC