The Golden One

XFL 2020 Logos and Names

Recommended Posts

On 10/14/2019 at 9:12 PM, Ferdinand Cesarano said:

According to the podcast This Is the XFL, the draft will not be broadcast.

 

On 10/14/2019 at 10:14 PM, MJWalker45 said:

Unless you plan on having the players there, it's not necessary.

 

Not necessary, but a good way to engage fans.  Even if it's just a livestream.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I somehow just realized that the Guardians logo looks like a cat.  I would have been OK with that logo and color combo for the Wildcats.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thoughts of WFL Wings dancing in my head....I'll take it if thats indeed the official tale...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Looks like weird shading on the back and sides of white jersey and sides of white pants. 

 

I was thinking that shading has something to do with the jersey template from the manufacturer.

 

Speaking of, does this jersey/pants template look like any distinct manufacturer? There's no makers mark on these designs, so I'm wondering if these were XFL in house designs (if these are ligit), as opposed to designs made by a manufacturer (which usually work better with their own jersey templates).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, pitt6pack said:

 

I was thinking that shading has something to do with the jersey template from the manufacturer.

 

Speaking of, does this jersey/pants template look like any distinct manufacturer? There's no makers mark on these designs, so I'm wondering if these were XFL in house designs (if these are ligit), as opposed to designs made by a manufacturer (which usually work better with their own jersey templates).

That cut could be the new adidas Primeknit A1, or the Nike Vapor series. Without being able to see any seams or stitching, it's hard to tell. The number reminds me somewhat of the square adidas numbers though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is the exact kind of look I was hoping for, and I like the wings on the helmet. If these are real then thumbs up from me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Maroon said:

This is the exact kind of look I was hoping for, and I like the wings on the helmet. If these are real then thumbs up from me.

I think the wings on the helmet are a no-brainer, but adding more wings on the sleeves, not so sure about that.  Surprised as well that it is so much white instead of silver being more prominent.  Guess we shall see within the next month. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Looks like weird shading on the back and sides of white jersey and sides of white pants. 

Is it possible that the shading just denotes a different fabric type and not an actual color change?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Based from the template used in the leaks (Mach Speed), I think XFL might go for Nike.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

any updates on when we get to see official uniforms?

 

i was certain we'd have seen something concrete by now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ColeJ said:

any updates on when we get to see official uniforms?

 

i was certain we'd have seen something concrete by now.

 

I read somewhere that we should know by Thanksgiving, so within the next week or two.  Next Friday they have their Supplemental draft, so we might know their uniforms by then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone on one of the boards said the 23rd, but the supplemental draft is the 22nd, so I would expect at that event perhaps. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.