The Golden One

XFL 2020 Logos and Names

As a Dallasite that hates the Cowboys, I'm totally willing to jump on this XFL bandwagon if they give us even a remotely appealing identity.

But my hopes are low.

Has anyone been able to track down XFL trademark filings?  Surely they would've registered team names and domain names by now.

3 hours ago, Volt said:

Has anyone been able to track down XFL trademark filings?  Surely they would've registered team names and domain names by now.

Nothing trademark wise under XFL or Alpha. 

The XFL just tweeted a helmet along with a Spring League helmet that looks just like the New Jersey Generals helmet design from the proposed A11FL logos that were floating around a few years ago. As in exactly like the proposed logos and helmet concept.

EDIT It appears one of the spring league teams is the Austin Generals... My bad 

So did I miss something? I wasn't aware players were already assigned. Pretty sure it was some guy talking out his backside though.

The XFL has yet to name coaches for Houston, New York, St. Louis and LA and have started to name team Presidents for LA, Seattle and DC. 

The XFL should try to buy the San Antonio Commanders, assuming the AAF folds. That identity could use a tweak or two but has potential.

1 minute ago, BJ Sands said:

The XFL should try to buy the San Antonio Commanders, assuming the AAF folds. That identity could use a tweak or two but has potential.

I said this in the news thread, not the logo thread.

They way things are going the XFL would be smart to snag San Antonio and maybe San Diego.  Replace Houston and LA or Seattle.

4 hours ago, BJ Sands said:

If this happened, all the Commanders fans would follow. I still want to see who outfits the XFL. If it's adidas they need to make sure they get the A1 template. Maybe Russell tries again since they're getting back in the game? 

6 hours ago, kmccarthy27 said:

According to https://twitter.com/TheSpringLeague/status/1108786957172334602 its the Austin Generals

TSL is just the generic The Spring League helmet

It seems weird to brand one team only, and the excuse of crediting it to Futures Command moving in is just crap! I think it's just a hint that the XFL has possibly bought the FXFL logos and identities and intend to use them over names like Clash, Xcitement and Bolts.

2 hours ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

I just read we are 6 weeks away from names and logos!

I hope Vince McMahon shows off his senility yet again and names every team the Experience. 

9 hours ago, GDAWG said:

I hope Vince McMahon shows off his senility yet again and names every team the Experience. 

And then changes it every week haha.

But seriously I am afraid that this venture will be a failure again

On 3/11/2019 at 5:28 AM, leopard88 said:

Damn, you beat me to it.

For you youngsters who don't what Wings is talking about . . . 

I always liked the cover that BS&T did

On 3/25/2019 at 12:23 PM, jgiff17 said:

Houston space force

On 3/25/2019 at 5:04 PM, Scrumptious Ham said:

It fits Houston, as well as the target conservative audience. Good one.

I agree on that one.

However, I still think Tampa Bay should be the Bubbas.