XFL 2023 Logos, Names and Uniforms

The Golden One

1 hour ago, 4_tattoos said:

Tampa REALLY needs to make the snake head their primary logo/helmet decal. There's nothing cool or visually appealing about the V logo to me.

The "V" is either laziness or trying to hard. It's really hard to tell these days. Bottom line, logo could and should be so much better

• Like 2

6uXNWAo.png

Most of the uniforms look great on the field.  I might even say they have a better good to bad ratio than the NFL.  But I can't help but think some of a lot of these colors wound up on the wrong team.  LA's colors belong on Tampa, Dallas' colors belong on Houston, and New York's colors belong on LA. 

My biggest gripe is that some of the helmet colors really clash with the road uniforms.  Looking at you LA and Tampa.  But in Tampa's case I love the colors so much that I'll overlook it.  I'd like to imagine that's what the Minnesota North Stars would be wearing if they were still around.

Having seen all the teams in action, I can say that St. Louis is the best-dressed. 

This team uses these colours even better than the Salt Lake Stallions did. And the choice to wear grey pants was a good one. 

And that helmet is just exquisite. That logo is one that looks good large and placed up towards the top of the helmet (as opposed to the Guardians' logo, which is far too big and is positioned too high).

Dallas looks terrible, as bad as the Tennessee Titans. (And the AFL's Dallas Desperados called; they want their logo back.) Dallas and Houston are tied for the league's worst look.

• Like 3

logo-diamonds-for-CC-no-photo-sig.png

Seeing the uniforms in action, I really like the simplicity of the Defenders. They could pass for the NFL. The Dragons are probably my least favorite look. I don't like the color distribution and the logo looks like the head was sliced off.

• Like 2

All of these look Ok none are great but much better than anything in arena league... The sad thing is all of these are better than the worst looks in the NFL... looking at you Cleveland & TB,& nothing as bad as the last Jags look...

11 hours ago, Dolphins Dynasty said:

Seeing the uniforms in action, I really like the simplicity of the Defenders. They could pass for the NFL. The Dragons are probably my least favorite look. I don't like the color distribution and the logo looks like the head was sliced off.

If they made the sleeve caps white they'd be a major improvement. Even more with a good secondary logo. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Thoughts:

• The Battlehawks helmet has way too much going on.  The rest of their uniform is solid, but the helmet is busy.  If the wings/sword were sublimated or maybe chrome, I might be more keen to it, but at a glance it's a mess.
  • The Vipers have the worst logo, but their uniforms weren't too bad in action.
  • The Defenders and Guardians looked excellent.  I still think the Guardians have the best look overall.
  • The Dragons look terrific.  They'd probably look a touch better if the orange spike on the helmet was thinner or gone. 
  • Houston's look is unique to the league, in that they look like something straight out of the 90s.  I'm curious if their white unis would be better looking.
  • LA Wildcats have a unique helmet stripe with the claws and whatnot, but otherwise their on-field stuff is as unstimulating as their name.
  • Renegades aren't too bad, but they should use less black. 
  • Like 1
"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter