XFL 2023 Logos, Names and Uniforms

The Golden One

I’d love to run a scientific study on why this site gets astronomically dumber in the hours leading up to a logo/jersey unveil. 

• Like 7

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

1 hour ago, AgentColon2 said:

Stop being racist towards bikers or this thread will spiral out of control like the NHL thread.

56 minutes ago, Maroon said:

I definitely think his comment was dumb, but can you be racist against.... something that is not a race? Or is that the joke?

46 minutes ago, Bucfan56 said:

How dare you make assumptions like that. You can ABSOLUTELY race motorcycles.

2 minutes ago, Lafarge said:

I’d love to run a scientific study on why this site gets astronomically dumber in the hours leading up to a logo/jersey unveil.

spacer.png

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, heavybassX said:

Names of Renegades, Battlehawks, Dragons and VIpers are circulating atm

Brad Shephard is reporting this on Twitter.  He's almost always breaking or confirming inside news at WWE and obviously has a higher-up source.  

Just now, heavybassX said:

That's where I found the list.

The Light Blue/Black/Red teaser image seems like it could surely fit with a "Hawk" logo.  Houston Battlehawks would be my guess, if that is indeed a name.

8 minutes ago, Scrumptious Ham said:

A battlehawk is a military helicopter. It's used by three branches. Which city on the list has a base nearby that might house some?

Actually all 5 use the variants of the Sikorsky H-60.  The Battlehawk was a armored variant of the Army's Blackhawk H-60.

Army = Blackhawk

Navy = Seahawk

Air force = Pave Hawk

Coast guard = Jayhawk

Marines = White Hawk

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, heavybassX said:

I would not mind this as well... although I'm thinking Houston will be Renegades.

That certainly has a good ring to it.  I could see Washington Battlehawks or Washington Renegades as well.

22 minutes ago, Maroon said:

Okay sure.

Logo_For_Bikers_Against_Child_Abuse.png

If they make an identity based off of them, I won't complain. I'd be for it. 

Let me explain what makes me worried. I didn't want to say anything, but people keep pushing, despite a mods request to drop it. So I would like one quick defense.

One identity is definitely biker based. It has a guy riding a Harley. But what's the other part of the teaser? A guy getting a biker tattoo. Look at that tattoo. Now look up Hells Angels logo. You can see, that tat looks like a hell's angels knockoff. That's not good.

Is it just a guess on my part? Sure. But it's a fair guess on a possible identity. 

1 minute ago, Heitert said:

As excited as I am to see the return of football to St. Louis, I'm nervous based on some speculation that the team name will be the Aces. 

Or worse, based on this tweet that was posted a couple pages back

I'm guessing it's not a Euro-centric name?

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png