XFL 2023 Logos, Names and Uniforms

The Golden One

On 10/2/2019 at 5:18 PM, MJWalker45 said:

Not sure if I trust this since it's not one of the better known adidas templates. In fact it reminds me of my Hopco jerseys.

It would be somewhat hilarious if it's Adidas considering they weren't thrilled with Vince's Anthem logo that they thought was too similar.  But, I guess business is business.  If Vince was able to hire Eric Bischoff, Adidas can supply the XFL with uniforms.

spacer.png

• Like 1

The tag says “XFL 20”, not any kind of brand. Pending pants, I think it’d actually look pretty good on a field, despite a few flaws. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Eh. I'm not sure how I feel about it? The double green and template definitely gives off an Arena Football vibe. I'm not sure if that's bad or good ... considering the talent level will be on par.

• Like 1

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

14 hours ago, Brian in Boston said:

aUCiS6Nl.jpg

This is very nice: straight lines; no bevels; beautiufl shape.  I would love to see this as the helmet logo.

(Though I still wish the nickname had been "Gargoyles".)

13 hours ago, neo_prankster said:

The Giants should have done something more like this!

This comment reminds me how bold it is for the XFL to have an "NYG" logo.

• Like 1

logo-diamonds-for-CC-no-photo-sig.png

3 hours ago, kimball said:

Eh. I'm not sure how I feel about it? The double green and template definitely gives off an Arena Football vibe. I'm not sure if that's bad or good ... considering the talent level will be on par.

I'd say it's bad. The less gimmicky the better. Looking like a minor league organization (while technically true) isn't a direction I'd recommend. Look professional, stable, solid... like you are going to last longer than every other outdoor league. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, hawk36 said:

I'd say it's bad. The less gimmicky the better. Looking like a minor league organization (while technically true) isn't a direction I'd recommend. Look professional, stable, solid... like you are going to last longer than every other outdoor league. 

See, that's the dilemna. Do you go with what works and risk looking boring or do you go unconventional and risk looking ridiculous? Personally, I'd go with the latter but that's just me. 

• Like 4

Ugh.  I hope this is an elaborate fake because these are 100% hot stinkin' TRASH.  Why would they use a 90's template with the cheap mesh when there are so many better options?  And the XFL on the right chest, logo in the middle, and nothing on the left is super dumb.  Super disappointing if true.

• Like 1

On 10/4/2019 at 7:29 PM, Volt said:

Ugh.  I hope this is an elaborate fake because these are 100% hot stinkin' TRASH.  Why would they use a 90's template with the cheap mesh when there are so many better options?  And the XFL on the right chest, logo in the middle, and nothing on the left is super dumb.  Super disappointing if true.

It’s a prototype, so I presume the left chest would have manufacturers logo.

4 hours ago, AstroBull21 said:

It’s a prototype, so I presume the left chest would have manufacturers logo.

Either way, it's a cheap, junk jersey and the XFL logo should be center neck ("home plate" location) rather than right chest.  The design & number font are also really poor.  I hope these aren't legit but fear they are.  Really sad....they had the opportunity to nail it with these but most of the varsity high school teams in the country are wearing nicer jerseys than these, and every college most definitely is.

• Like 1

On 10/9/2019 at 7:43 AM, WideRight said:

XFL Draft is next week.  I wonder if they will reveal helmets or full uniforms at that event.  At least helmets would be a good touch. 

Would make them look more legit and I'd think it's vital to have jerseys available as the Christmas shopping season heats up in November. 

Is the draft going to be broadcast somewhere? If not, I don't see it as the place to show off helmets and uniforms. Probably wait for a later date when a team's player can model it in a league wide announcement.