XFL 2023 Logos, Names and Uniforms

The Golden One

On 10/14/2019 at 9:12 PM, Ferdinand Cesarano said:

According to the podcast This Is the XFL, the draft will not be broadcast.

On 10/14/2019 at 10:14 PM, MJWalker45 said:

Unless you plan on having the players there, it's not necessary.

Not necessary, but a good way to engage fans.  Even if it's just a livestream.

• Like 1

On 10/16/2019 at 10:18 AM, Gothamite said:

Not necessary, but a good way to engage fans.  Even if it's just a livestream.

There was a livestream. It's pretty boring and they didn't reveal any jerseys or anything like that, but if you want to watch it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyufZZBuEcQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLe1n5xfxwo

Looks like weird shading on the back and sides of white jersey and sides of white pants. 

• Like 1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

3 hours ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Looks like weird shading on the back and sides of white jersey and sides of white pants. 

I was thinking that shading has something to do with the jersey template from the manufacturer.

Speaking of, does this jersey/pants template look like any distinct manufacturer? There's no makers mark on these designs, so I'm wondering if these were XFL in house designs (if these are ligit), as opposed to designs made by a manufacturer (which usually work better with their own jersey templates).

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, pitt6pack said:

I was thinking that shading has something to do with the jersey template from the manufacturer.

Speaking of, does this jersey/pants template look like any distinct manufacturer? There's no makers mark on these designs, so I'm wondering if these were XFL in house designs (if these are ligit), as opposed to designs made by a manufacturer (which usually work better with their own jersey templates).

That cut could be the new adidas Primeknit A1, or the Nike Vapor series. Without being able to see any seams or stitching, it's hard to tell. The number reminds me somewhat of the square adidas numbers though. 

• Like 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

This is the exact kind of look I was hoping for, and I like the wings on the helmet. If these are real then thumbs up from me.

MZnWkGU.png

StL Cardinals - Indy Colts - Indiana Pacers - Let's Go Blues! - Missouri State Bears - IU Hoosiers - St Louis City SC

1 hour ago, Maroon said:

This is the exact kind of look I was hoping for, and I like the wings on the helmet. If these are real then thumbs up from me.

I think the wings on the helmet are a no-brainer, but adding more wings on the sleeves, not so sure about that.  Surprised as well that it is so much white instead of silver being more prominent.  Guess we shall see within the next month. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ColeJ said:

any updates on when we get to see official uniforms?

i was certain we'd have seen something concrete by now.

I read somewhere that we should know by Thanksgiving, so within the next week or two.  Next Friday they have their Supplemental draft, so we might know their uniforms by then.

• Like 1