XFL 2023 Logos, Names and Uniforms

The Golden One

20 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

Hahaha go to hell XFL.

14 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

Isn't that the going rate for authentic footballs nowadays? I know Big Game footballs are over $100. 

https://www.biggameusa.com/

$125 is about the going rate. I recall the authentic AAF game balls were also about $125. Official NFL game balls for this year are $120 on NFL shop (these include team logos, as on the field for each team), and $100 from Wilson for balls without team logos.

3 hours ago, heavybassX said:

No one discussing the colors of the uniforms? The Blue/White for the Battlehawks matches that concept that got leaked.

there are people online who are speculating the uniforms will be released this week, in time for Black Friday.  If they do, it would be an announcement either tomorrow or Wednesday.  I think the uniforms will be revealed before Christmas but not this week. 

On 11/25/2019 at 12:51 PM, heavybassX said:

Possible clue about the uniforms.

I saw one on TV earlier this week.  If might have been sitting on the desk on Scott Van Pelt's show, but my memory is failing me.

• Like 1

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

1 hour ago, Volt said:

Roughly 24 hours ago to, give or take, and no leaks or rumors.  XFL is decent at playing things close to the chest.

Most leaks come somewhere in the merchandise pipeline.  It's much easier to play things close to the chest when you have very few merchandise contracts.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, GDAWG said:

Seeing as though the XFL is owned by Vince McMahon, I would not be surprised if the uniforms are "flashy" to the point where most of us will call it ugly. 

Most of the XFL 1.0 uniforms had a lot of traditional uniform elements. The names were wacky, but most of the uniforms wouldn't look out of place in the NFL of the day. Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Birmingham, and NY/NJ all kept things fairly straightforward, and the wildest thing San Francisco had were the Bronco stripes Demon horns.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

30 minutes ago, GDAWG said:

Seeing as though the XFL is owned by Vince McMahon, I would not be surprised if the uniforms are "flashy" to the point where most of us will call it ugly. 

Ehhh... Part of me says you’re right, but another part of me is still holding out hope. With how this is being marketed as a more “back to its roots” version of football, I could totally see the uniforms being on the more traditional side with classic triple striping patterns or simple logos on sleeves with no stripes. 

That said, if I’m placing bets I’d still put my money on “flashy to the point most of us will call it ugly.”

I am most curious as to who their uniform supplier will be.  Based on the cities they have for their teams and their TV deal and wanting to "go big or go home" it might be Nike, but if Nike has an exclusive deal with the NFL, it will have to be Adidas, Reebok, New Era or Under Armour. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, jn8 said:

Ehhh... Part of me says you’re right, but another part of me is still holding out hope. With how this is being marketed as a more “back to its roots” version of football, I could totally see the uniforms being on the more traditional side with classic triple striping patterns or simple logos on sleeves with no stripes. 

That said, if I’m placing bets I’d still put my money on “flashy to the point most of us will call it ugly.”

So basically, we should expect the XFL uniforms to be more like the 200 or so uniforms that the Oregon Ducks have had in the last few years. 

• Like 1