XFL 2023 Logos, Names and Uniforms

The Golden One

1 hour ago, DG_Now said:

Dallas did what Tennessee and Nike couldn't do with the Titans.

When XFL folds, Nike should borrow liberally from the Renegades for the Titans. The Renegades are about a million times more colorful, attractive, and fun.

If the Titans ever look like the Renegades, they would have the coolest looking jerseys in the NFL. 

3 minutes ago, neo_prankster said:

Houston looking really sharp!

I love the road uniforms. The home just needs white numbers navy outline. To contrast well with the grey pants. IMO 

utahpioneerssig_by_verasthebrujah-dbt6623.png.47ea1d18a023dde3cc5da14a646e53fb.png

4 minutes ago, neo_prankster said:

Certainly wasn't Nike.

I just can’t believe someone got paid to design these, and that a team of people running million dollar entities approved them.  Unreal!  So many of us here could’ve done a better job in an hour.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Volt said:

I just can’t believe someone got paid to design these, and that a team of people running million dollar entities approved them.  Unreal!  So many of us here could’ve done a better job in an hour.

The XFL is run by Vince McMahon, and terrible is his M.O. However 4 of these uniforms I like: DC, New York, Dallas and St. Louis

1 minute ago, Volt said:

You're overreacting. These are fine. And, in the case of the DC, New York and Dallas, pretty good!

• Like 13

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

The thing that ruins it for the vipers is the helmet color, helmet logo and side panels. I think it’s a couple tweaks away from being decent. 
Hopefully LA and Seattle are more like NYC and DC rather than Dallas, Houston, and Tampa. 

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

12 minutes ago, AgentColon2 said:

No white helmets yet. Will we get one? Can’t see LA using white.

Really a shame.  

DC should’ve had Houston’s colors with a White helmet.  The lack of a Blue in the Defenders branding kills me.

St Louis should’ve had Houston’s satin Silver helmet.  

Or, New York should’ve had the satin Silver helmet, seeing as how Gargoyles are typically grey-ish (even as in their own logo).  Would’ve been absolutely stunning with both of their uniforms, and especially  a grey/black/grey combo.

TB should’ve had LA’s colors (pirate-ish and would match the stadium).  

Seattle should’ve had TB’s colors (SuperSonics).

Houston should’ve had Dallas’s colors.

No 2 teams should’ve had the same color helmet.  Haven’t seen LA yet but assuming they will. 

• Like 1