XFL 2023 Logos, Names and Uniforms

The Golden One

5 minutes ago, Dolphins Dynasty said:

Outside of D.C. and New York, I'm not too big on the rest of these. The templates suck; I though we grew out of the piping/panel era?

It is so :censored:ing bush league.  It’s like someone stopped watching football in 2003 and then was suddenly put in charge of designing these.  Just awful.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Dolphins Dynasty said:

Outside of D.C. and New York, I'm not too big on the rest of these. The templates suck; I though we grew out of the piping/panel era?

Someone who knew football designed New York and DC, their child made the rest of them

• Like 5

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

L.A. has something that's often desired on this board, but rarely seen: A side panel and pants stripe with matching widths and a unified design. How that holds up on the field is another story, but for now, it looks like a good attempt.

• Like 4
On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.