XFL 2023 Logos, Names and Uniforms

The Golden One

Can't say I'm wowed by any of these, but I am shaking my head at a few of them. The Vipers are one of the ugliest sports uniforms I've ever seen, and Houston's look like someone's bad Patriots concept from the concept boards. I can't believe we're in 2020 and football uniforms are still being designed with intricate side panels that require precise tucking in to line up with no consideration for how they'll look when jerseys and pants combinations are mixed around. 

The closest thing that made me go "that's cool" was the Guardians and St Louis' helmets. 

• Like 3

PvO6ZWJ.png

I think breaking the DC flag into lightning bolts and stars is pretty cool. I admire the restraint in just going with red and white; that seems an impossible ask for most new modern branding exercises.

The LA helmet and colors are an A+ too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

57 minutes ago, Ice_Cap said:

In @Volt's defence I think he means the cut, not the design. 

I mean the cut, fabric, finish and details.  

Similar sublimated garments like this can be had for less than half this price at tons of places, from the local screen printer who has gotten into sublimation to tons of startup Facebook businesses subbing this stuff out.  Looks very much like something that Alleson Athletic offers.

I’m quite confident it’s not quite on par with even Nike’s Legend Jerseys if placed side-by-side.

At least they have a jersey available.  But I’m just shaking my head about the lack of partnership with a quality uniform & apparel manufacturer who could’ve provided better end results for the teams and fans on both.

9 minutes ago, jgiff17 said:

TheReplacements-Still6.jpg?partner=allmo

what I think of when I see Houston...they look like Nike came in and made a horrible update of these unis 

You mean Reebok.  See late 90’s, early 2000’s Patriots, Bills, Falcons, Cardinal, Bengals.  

• Like 2

Some of you guys whine about so much it’s ridiculous. You’ll whine if the logos/uniforms/names are too similar to the NFL’s and you’ll whine if they’re too different. If you’re not going to watch the league just because you don’t like a certain uniform or team name then the league isn’t for you. Move on. 

• Like 7

6on7h5.jpg

THE Xtreme Fantasy Football League

5 hours ago, kmccarthy27 said:

This looks to be the same cheap jersey type/quality that the DX Jerseys they sold on wweshop were back in 1998

adidas has been known to be pretty lazy with most of their college replicas until the last 2-3 years. These look better than the replicas from the AAF, which had a seam running across the top of the shoulders rather than one solid shoulder/yoke, no shoulder numbers and had logos on the sleeves that weren't on the actual jerseys. 

Image result for adidas replica football jerseyImage result for adidas replica football jersey

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

3 hours ago, jgiff17 said:

TheReplacements-Still6.jpg?partner=allmo

what I think of when I see Houston...they look like Nike came in and made a horrible update of these unis 

These are actually really solid uniforms.  Had the XFL imitated these (and the others from the film) they would be better off. 

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, WideRight said:

These are actually really solid uniforms.  Had the XFL imitated these (and the others from the film) they would be better off. 

... And everybody in here would trash them for ripping off "The Replacements"! 

• Like 4