XFL 2023 Logos, Names and Uniforms

The Golden One

1 hour ago, gosioux76 said:

I mean, this isn't the greatest design, but I'm not sure it's enough to just outright dismiss an entire league. Seems kinda harsh.

If they can screw up something this simple, so badly, that leaves me no faith in the rest of the league.  Their uniforms and logos are mostly a debacle, and being a lifelong wrestling fan, I know when Vince’s fingerprints are on something and this is Vince.  He can’t just leave well enough alone.  They have no stars, no major brand affiliations, and there’s nothing to get excited about on the football side, and stuff like this just makes it worse.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Volt said:

I am now officially off the XFL bandwagon.

"now"?

• Like 2
On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

On 1/18/2020 at 7:13 PM, dfwabel said:

Exactly.

And unless they lay grass in Houston, it ain't gonna change either.

From today's scrimmages/TV dry run.

I wonder if XFL is going pay to be tarp off Upper Decks since they won't be sold

Edited by dfwabel
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Volt said:

I am now officially off the XFL bandwagon.

What a debacle.  Vince just couldn't help himself.

This was your breaking point? A refs uniform, I mean come on. They’re not that dreadful anyways.

• Like 11

Practice squad gets practice gear. Blank helmets, screenprinted solid-color porthole mesh jerseys. Why pay for a design you're never going to sell?

• Like 3
On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

6 minutes ago, daniel75 said:

This looks pretty decent in the sun. Though I still prefer the Guardians uni’s, I think these might be my second favorite.

Tampa's road look is nice. It's the home version where it all goes sideways.

Here some images from the recent scrimmages (all photos can be found on the XFLs website: https://www.xfl.com/en-US

012120_Vipers_Guardians_Campbell_0250

012120_Vipers_Guardians_Campbell_0183

012120_Wildcats_Roughnecks_Campbell_0153

012120_Wildcats_Roughnecks_Campbell_0093

012020_BattleHawks_Renegades_Campbell_48

012020_BattleHawks_Renegades_Campbell_74

_1TC9834

_1TC0085

The uniforms certainly look better in the sunlight. Still a big fan of Houston's uniforms. Getting a strong U of Miami vibe from the Dragons away unis.

• Like 2