XFL 2023 Logos, Names and Uniforms

The Golden One

8 hours ago, gosioux76 said:

I get it. From a purist’s standpoint, this is a logical take. But most uniform purists don’t have any skin in the game. And we’re also the types to collectively mock these spring football leagues that fail after a season or two. 

If convincing Bud Light to fork over thousands of dollars to stick a small logo on the back of a helmet helps keep XFL around a bit longer, I’ll deal with it.

Looks won’t matter to a dead league.

Agreed, it maybe a necessary evil for a start up league.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

If they were to get rid of the red pants and add some red socks, this would be my favorite of the bunch;

spacer.png

spacer.png

I think most teams want two pant options, but DC would look good red over white and white over red. As a Seattle fan, I hate the blue/orange home pants, especially with a white helmet. Too much orange for me. They could retire them now. 

Seattle seriously needs navy blue helmets. The white helmets look fine with the white jersey and pants but I think navy pants and helmets would make for a really sharp uniform (side panels nonwithstanding), and the blue jersey desperately needs a navy helmet if they are gonna wear it with navy pants. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

DC looks so awesome. It might be one of my favorite football uniforms of all time.

White pants and I'm right there with you.

In close ups, you can see the sleeve's lightning bolt is sewn on.  Tiny detail, but soooo much better than the shiney screened on stuff.

• Like 9

Very similarly to the AAF, if you cut the side panels off of these sets they'd instantly look 10x cleaner and some would actually be pretty solid. With the XFL in particular, Houston and LA go screwed by these awful clunky notches around the sleeves that represent one of my greatest uniform pet peeves-

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 5

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Ferdinand Cesarano said:

Both D.C. and Seattle look good.

I like D.C.'s two-colour look.  But, as @crosfam haa mentioned, they would look much better with white pants.

And Seattle's look is outstanding. But that uniform really feels like it should belong to a team from Florida.

I completely agree. This would look just as good with an orange/aqua scheme or just leaning more into its existing forest green and navy while minimizing the orange. 

That would still set it apart from the rest of the league and the Seahawks enough while still being appropriate for the Northwest.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

LA also got screwed with that team name.  My local ELEMENTARY school has that name.  The KIDS football team on the Simpsons has that name. 

My elementary school's team name was Dragons. Should Seattle be mocked for using our name?

• Like 6

Hotter Than July > Thriller

Seattle Dragons. Helmet great, but lessen the orange. Go with more blue with dark green trim, and a just touch of orange.  TV had a dragon graphic that was primary blue that looked nice. Orange cleats were cool, but not looking forward to orange striped pants next week. 

• Like 1