XFL 2023 Logos, Names and Uniforms

The Golden One

5 minutes ago, gosioux76 said:

I agree. They've also done some really cool promo stuff using old-school two-bar helmets. 

Didn’t the AAF do the exact same thing, they even went all the way and added fauxback designs and logos on the helmets

• Like 2

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

3 hours ago, Tygers09 said:

Alabama has numbers on both sides of their helmets, I know it's tradition. But it's better than just one side!

That's a good college design. AAF teams taking the Boise State helmet idea didn't work. Heck, Atlanta swapped to a more traditional helmet after one game and I hoped the rest would have followed. 

On 2/11/2020 at 1:41 AM, rainmaker17 said:

Dallas has a great helmet, but needs to rework the color balance. I think swapping the jersey color and yokes would go a long way. 

blue pants would look better.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

1 hour ago, MJWalker45 said:

That's a good college design. AAF teams taking the Boise State helmet idea didn't work. Heck, Atlanta swapped to a more traditional helmet after one game and I hoped the rest would have followed. 

blue pants would look better.

We never actually used that format. The plan was to always have the crown on both sides. It was just a matter of the marketing department mixing up our intentions. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, CrimsonBull9584 said:

We never actually used that format. The plan was to always have the crown on both sides. It was just a matter of the marketing department mixing up our intentions. 

Too bad everyone else didn't do that. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I have a theory about the LA Wildcats. Why is their look so "fiery" and why is their name so bland (especially for a city like LA)? My thought is, early on in their design they were called the Wildfires, until they realized the sensitivities a little late and made an easy fix. 

Complete speculation though

• Like 5