XFL 2023 Logos, Names and Uniforms

The Golden One

On 2/16/2020 at 8:02 PM, Sykotyk said:

Was it here that someone suggested that maybe the LA team was going to be the Wildfires and maybe that's how/why they're now the Wildcats. Purely speculation. But their logos and design and colors fit perfectly for that name. I don't think black, orange and red for Wildcats. 

Oh wow. Looking at the LA logo I thought maybe the cross bar of the A created a stylized big cat tail, but that could totally be a flame. I gotta say I’m not mad they pulled Wildcats out of their butts and made it work because keeping Wildfires would have been tone deaf as hell.

• Like 3

On 2/16/2020 at 10:33 PM, LogoFan said:

Hmm...I didn't see this posted in the last 2 weeks so wanted to share the new Defenders and Dragons secondaries.

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

spacer.png

Tbh, like the Seattle secondary better than their primary. 

• Like 1

MZnWkGU.png

StL Cardinals - Indy Colts - Indiana Pacers - Let's Go Blues! - Missouri State Bears - IU Hoosiers - St Louis City SC

On 2/16/2020 at 11:02 PM, Sykotyk said:

Was it here that someone suggested that maybe the LA team was going to be the Wildfires and maybe that's how/why they're now the Wildcats. Purely speculation. But their logos and design and colors fit perfectly for that name. I don't think black, orange and red for Wildcats. 

Yep! That was me:

I have a theory about the LA Wildcats. Why is their look so "fiery" and why is their name so bland (especially for a city like LA)? My thought is, early on in their design they were called the Wildfires, until they realized the sensitivities a little late and made an easy fix. 

Complete speculation though

• Like 3

12 hours ago, AndrewMLind said:

They’re made by a Florida-based company called Custom Outfitters.

From what I can tell they are an exclusive jersey maker for Adidas

Here is the President's Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/samwaksman/

https://xflnewshub.com/xfl-news/new-division-of-adidas-will-be-xfl-uniform-manufacturer/

"Custom Outfitters will be the brand manufacturer of the XFL Uniforms, not Adidas. Custom Outfitters is not a division of Adidas. They are based in Davie Florida.

Custom Outfitters is the primary producer of custom athletic uniforms for Adidas."

1 hour ago, kmccarthy27 said:

From what I can tell they are an exclusive jersey maker for Adidas

Here is the President's Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/samwaksman/

https://xflnewshub.com/xfl-news/new-division-of-adidas-will-be-xfl-uniform-manufacturer/

"Custom Outfitters will be the brand manufacturer of the XFL Uniforms, not Adidas. Custom Outfitters is not a division of Adidas. They are based in Davie Florida.

Custom Outfitters is the primary producer of custom athletic uniforms for Adidas."

So are they the ones who produce MLS jerseys for Adidas?

12 minutes ago, GDAWG said:

So are they the ones who produce MLS jerseys for Adidas?

American Football Jersey Makers

Exclusive in that I think up until XFL everything they did was through Adidas. 

Let's not put the blame on those meh MLS Adidas jerseys on a little Football jersey company. 

3 hours ago, kmccarthy27 said:

American Football Jersey Makers

Exclusive in that I think up until XFL everything they did was through Adidas. 

Let's not put the blame on those meh MLS Adidas jerseys on a little Football jersey company. 

So do they make the college football jerseys with the Adidas logos?

• Like 1

Houston looks a lot better on the road than at home! The blue-on-red numbers on the grey jerseys are more easily readable than the blue-on-white numbers on the red jerseys.

Also, the red side panels are slightly less ugly than the blue panels on the home red jerseys.

Finally, the contrasting blue pants look great with the grey jerseys. Whenever a team is not in monochrome I am happy. And one thing Houston does right is to have contrasting jersey and pants both at home (red over grey) and on the road (grey over blue).

logo-diamonds-for-CC-no-photo-sig.png