TNF Color Rush by bbb

bbb

Eagles fan here. Great job on the uni's.  Like the white much better than the green. I do like the green, but the white is just perfect.  And WOW the endzones look great, that wordmark is awesome, and so is the old logo at mid-field. THANK YOU!!

Jags are perfect too! 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, bbb said:

Yea i know but dark blue numbers over light blue jerseys (with their current colors ) would be unreadable. I already tried that :/

I would argue that the "volt blue" uniform that you rolled out is unreadable. I would say make the numbers white (or light blue) or change the jersey color.

tinysig.jpg

On 2/5/2018 at 6:35 PM, llfhockey said:

Colts seem to jets like to me. Their whole identity is kinda thrown out the window.

I know. I don’t really think it goes with the colts. Maybe black would go better with it but it could look bad. The black could be with some blue like on the helmet but cleats and socks. I think that would go best with it instead of the jets look. 

Shoot i apologize for missing this series earlier. you asked for some C&C and ill give you an essay-

Overall- wish the color rush logo was smaller and toward a sideline 25, like NFL thanksgiving always is, but a cooler logo than they usually use. Endzones look great, no complaints on any so far

Chargers- wish it was powder, but if youre gonna go yellow, thats the way to do it. yellow facemasks work with it, and the two color outline? yes. The pants lightning bolt needs white, whether be another outline or color the inside white. Theres no white down there. away uni- not sold on the helmet numbers in the NFL, just a personal opinion, but man that jersey is legit. I would take the yellow out of the helmet logo as well since you removed it from the uni. The chargers have the best brand in the NFL that just isnt right. they need tweaks, but their logo is great, jerseys need to be colored correctly, and the colors are almost right (switch the dominance of navy over powder). That away jersey is special. Now, i wouldn't want that as a primary away, but for a one-off game, thats a killer of a jersey.  Great job. 

Raiders- yup. nailed it. i would make the helmet for the black uni the helmet for both. Its really good. And the only thing i'd do is add a small black outline to the pants on the white so it matches the numbers. Otherwise, perfect.

Broncos- Yes. that helmet is fantastic. Orange jerseys, crushed it. (see what i did there?) haha okay im kidding but those are exactly how they should be. Going off my earlier mention, im not a fan of big nfl helmet numbers. make the white jersey helmet be the same as the blues, but with a white logo instead of the orange. You have different fonts on the white jersey which wouldn't fly well. id keep the normal font they use today, since its unique and not gimmicky, but in solid blue like you have there. make the pants stripe match the helmet stripe, aka choose if you like a single stripe or double stripe, then make them match. these are so close to being stellar, but a great job nonetheless.

Chiefs- red name&numbers on the yellow jersey. It has to be, nobody will be able to see the white ones well enough. Otherwise, great. the yellow facemask is a nice touch. And i would make the outline of the arrowhead yellow, since black isnt existent anywhere else on the uni (i know how it isnt there in real life either but its a concept here, so lets fix their wrong). and the white uni- no complaints. its similar to what they have now, its good. I would make the field reflect your changes to the jersey (midfield logo should match the helmet's and the wordmark in the endzone should be red instead of white, like the numbers) Good job here. Also- Alex smith may not be the best choice anymore....

Jags- Thank you for choosing teal. It is a scam that we get the crappy gold in real life. I know you didnt change helmets but thats the only thing hurting these designs. I wouldn't go fauxback, we dont really have that deep history like most teams do. I wouldnt use the shield logo on the chest, id just use the jag head. Great job though. White jersey is great. Wish there was teal but hey, for one game, its a solid look for sure. As long as the saints or steelers dont look like this too? its a winner. Great job here too.

Colts- your first miss. the green is a stretch. id say change the green to their blue, and youve got a winner. i like their logo on the helmet sides, not small on the back like that. Otherwise great. The gray elements would make it feel like a new uni as opposed to their usual with colored pants. just the wrong color but the uni is a good design.

Texans- perfect red. actually no complaints. I wish they adopted these helmets full time and changed the decal based on the uni selection. White- maybe go with no red and all blue and white? idk just a thought. make half of that helmet logo red though if you leave it in. Hit it out of the park on this one.

Oilers- (oh shoot i meant titans)- Great job, but youre not designig a uni for the titans. Someone mentioned it before, i think you need to use titans logos and wordmarks, but an oilers-inspired design is okay. im not a fan of the roundel on the chest though, not a football thing imo. Id re-do this one for the sake of the series, but for an oilers jersey? beautiful. everything is spot on.

Giants- red facemasks on the red uni. Done. Game over thats a killer. Make it say giants on the helmet though. White jersey. spot on. zero complaints, maybe make the red stripe on the sleeve a touch thicker but thats it. 12/10 here

Eagles- Shut up and take my money. great change of pace from the current look, it utilizes their unique color, and throws it back but still keeps it modern. make the sock stripe be the same as the pant stripe, youre missing a touch of silver there otherwise, no complaints at all!

Cowgirls- Hate this team but just invert the colors of that white one for the blue, and remove the number outline (or at least thin it out) and its a winner. This team, of all teams, should not use volt blue. Im not a fan of the mismatched helmet and pants look they have right now but the color rush should be done right.

Redskins- Id make the unis burgundy since you already have some gold/yellow ones, and the players dont like em. Just invert the burgundy and yellow. and make the pants stripe look like the white jersey with just the right colors. and add the "red" in the wordmark. Great work on the white, its just correct.

Great start. Excuse the length, i had to get it all out, i struggle to get C&C for my stuff sometimes too. It happens. Keep em coming

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

10 hours ago, flyersfan said:

Shoot i apologize for missing this series earlier. you asked for some C&C and ill give you an essay-

Overall- wish the color rush logo was smaller and toward a sideline 25, like NFL thanksgiving always is, but a cooler logo than they usually use. Endzones look great, no complaints on any so far

Chargers- wish it was powder, but if youre gonna go yellow, thats the way to do it. yellow facemasks work with it, and the two color outline? yes. The pants lightning bolt needs white, whether be another outline or color the inside white. Theres no white down there. away uni- not sold on the helmet numbers in the NFL, just a personal opinion, but man that jersey is legit. I would take the yellow out of the helmet logo as well since you removed it from the uni. The chargers have the best brand in the NFL that just isnt right. they need tweaks, but their logo is great, jerseys need to be colored correctly, and the colors are almost right (switch the dominance of navy over powder). That away jersey is special. Now, i wouldn't want that as a primary away, but for a one-off game, thats a killer of a jersey.  Great job. 

Raiders- yup. nailed it. i would make the helmet for the black uni the helmet for both. Its really good. And the only thing i'd do is add a small black outline to the pants on the white so it matches the numbers. Otherwise, perfect.

Broncos- Yes. that helmet is fantastic. Orange jerseys, crushed it. (see what i did there?) haha okay im kidding but those are exactly how they should be. Going off my earlier mention, im not a fan of big nfl helmet numbers. make the white jersey helmet be the same as the blues, but with a white logo instead of the orange. You have different fonts on the white jersey which wouldn't fly well. id keep the normal font they use today, since its unique and not gimmicky, but in solid blue like you have there. make the pants stripe match the helmet stripe, aka choose if you like a single stripe or double stripe, then make them match. these are so close to being stellar, but a great job nonetheless.

Chiefs- red name&numbers on the yellow jersey. It has to be, nobody will be able to see the white ones well enough. Otherwise, great. the yellow facemask is a nice touch. And i would make the outline of the arrowhead yellow, since black isnt existent anywhere else on the uni (i know how it isnt there in real life either but its a concept here, so lets fix their wrong). and the white uni- no complaints. its similar to what they have now, its good. I would make the field reflect your changes to the jersey (midfield logo should match the helmet's and the wordmark in the endzone should be red instead of white, like the numbers) Good job here. Also- Alex smith may not be the best choice anymore....

Jags- Thank you for choosing teal. It is a scam that we get the crappy gold in real life. I know you didnt change helmets but thats the only thing hurting these designs. I wouldn't go fauxback, we dont really have that deep history like most teams do. I wouldnt use the shield logo on the chest, id just use the jag head. Great job though. White jersey is great. Wish there was teal but hey, for one game, its a solid look for sure. As long as the saints or steelers dont look like this too? its a winner. Great job here too.

Colts- your first miss. the green is a stretch. id say change the green to their blue, and youve got a winner. i like their logo on the helmet sides, not small on the back like that. Otherwise great. The gray elements would make it feel like a new uni as opposed to their usual with colored pants. just the wrong color but the uni is a good design.

Texans- perfect red. actually no complaints. I wish they adopted these helmets full time and changed the decal based on the uni selection. White- maybe go with no red and all blue and white? idk just a thought. make half of that helmet logo red though if you leave it in. Hit it out of the park on this one.

Oilers- (oh shoot i meant titans)- Great job, but youre not designig a uni for the titans. Someone mentioned it before, i think you need to use titans logos and wordmarks, but an oilers-inspired design is okay. im not a fan of the roundel on the chest though, not a football thing imo. Id re-do this one for the sake of the series, but for an oilers jersey? beautiful. everything is spot on.

Giants- red facemasks on the red uni. Done. Game over thats a killer. Make it say giants on the helmet though. White jersey. spot on. zero complaints, maybe make the red stripe on the sleeve a touch thicker but thats it. 12/10 here

Eagles- Shut up and take my money. great change of pace from the current look, it utilizes their unique color, and throws it back but still keeps it modern. make the sock stripe be the same as the pant stripe, youre missing a touch of silver there otherwise, no complaints at all!

Cowgirls- Hate this team but just invert the colors of that white one for the blue, and remove the number outline (or at least thin it out) and its a winner. This team, of all teams, should not use volt blue. Im not a fan of the mismatched helmet and pants look they have right now but the color rush should be done right.

Redskins- Id make the unis burgundy since you already have some gold/yellow ones, and the players dont like em. Just invert the burgundy and yellow. and make the pants stripe look like the white jersey with just the right colors. and add the "red" in the wordmark. Great work on the white, its just correct.

Great start. Excuse the length, i had to get it all out, i struggle to get C&C for my stuff sometimes too. It happens. Keep em coming

See? This is legit c&c .thanks :) i already tell yall that changes are gonna be made after i post all the 32 teams

Ok so now we going up North

NFC NORTH

GREEN BAY PACKERS

I was tempted to go all-yellow, but , it woulda clashed with my Minnesota and Chicago's sets. So i went all green with yellow numbers, kinda looks like what they wore in the 50s (i think it was in the 50s ain't sure tho). Also the helmet got the white removed. The Whiteout is their current CR but the logo on the helmet gets a little bit tweaked.

5wAFhB1.png

The Frozen Tundra now looks fire for TNF

pLbWqHb.png

CHICAGO BEARS

Brought back the orange jerseys, easily combined em with orange pants and got a helluva CR set. The whiteout is where i got a lil bit creative: y'all remember the throwback they wore back in the NFL 75th season? Check it out here if you don't .Starting from that, i turned it into a full white CR. Dunno , lemme know watch think

bkOizAn.png

mI5VdxB.png

What's with these ? Cheers ;) 

Chicago- as long as the nfl is cool with the small numbers, I’d say great job. Both jerseys no complaints.

packers- separate the pants stripes on the white to match the shoulders. It’s an unnecessary difference I think. I know I keep saying stripe consistency but it’s a real thing when the stripes are actually THAT similar. Green looks good too. Not sure about the white jersey helmet, but it’s a nice change of pace for sure. Great job on these two

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

On 1/31/2018 at 7:59 AM, bbb said:

OK so going SOUTH right now

Gotta tell ya that this was by far the most difficult division to do, since these teams aint got lotta history that gave me the possibility to utilize retro looks (HOU,JAX, & TEN) and also IND wasn't easy cause the only use 2 colors , blue and white, so i had to work hard on these.

JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS

They wanna be #tealforever? So gave em an all teal look. their current gold CR ain't awful but i do think this would look a lot better. Couldn't go with fauxback in the whiteout due to the one-helmet rule, so just tweaked their away set's colors and made it more gold. Solid

GxVYVeY.png

W0XAkLn.png

Why did you lighten up the jags teal?

SqZ68qe.png

tL45BrE.png

Ok , it's time for NFC North part2 guys

DETROIT LIONS

l don't dislike their new identity, don't get me wrong, but i fckin hate their CR look. It's just so sloppy you know. So, i used the current design but in black, looks good and sorta "frightening" . The helmet follows the black trend too, with a big black logo and a black center stripe. On the whiteout i used their current look but with white pants, issa shame they ain't pulled this off yet ( basically cause they ain't got white pants lol) . The helmet for the whiteout changes color too
JxRHN0B.png

Jgv91as.png

MINNESOTA VIKINGS 

Their current all-purple/yellow-decals CR look looks neat, but raise your hand if, like me, you wanted this to be their CR instead ;)  The whiteout is a throwback to the early 00s ( The Moss-era, congrats on making it to the HOF btw) , i think that with modern unis this could come back as their full-time away cause it simply looks gorgeous to me .

JwZXKua.png

X8M5xZC.png

What y'all  think guys? Next up is the NFC SOUTH . Should i do also Pro Bowl "color rushed" unis (AFC v NFC ) ?

12 hours ago, bbb said:

Ok , it's time for NFC North part2 guys

DETROIT LIONS

l don't dislike their new identity, don't get me wrong, but i fckin hate their CR look. It's just so sloppy you know. So, i used the current design but in black, looks good and sorta "frightening" . The helmet follows the black trend too, with a big black logo and a black center stripe. On the whiteout i used their current look but with white pants, issa shame they ain't pulled this off yet ( basically cause they ain't got white pants lol) . The helmet for the whiteout changes color too
JxRHN0B.png

Jgv91as.png

MINNESOTA VIKINGS 

Their current all-purple/yellow-decals CR look looks neat, but raise your hand if, like me, you wanted this to be their CR instead ;)  The whiteout is a throwback to the early 00s ( The Moss-era, congrats on making it to the HOF btw) , i think that with modern unis this could come back as their full-time away cause it simply looks gorgeous to me .

JwZXKua.png

X8M5xZC.png

What y'all  think guys? Next up is the NFC SOUTH . Should i do also Pro Bowl "color rushed" unis (AFC v NFC ) ?

You should definitely do color rushed pro bowl uniforms

grat job on both teams. I have to disagree with the lions unis tho. I love their new identity and the all grey uniforms are a great color rush set. 

Great at job on the Vikings. I feel it’s hard to pull off a great yellow uniform, but you executed it well

Time for NFC SOUTH

ATLANTA FALCONS

Their current all red fauxback CR is fire , but i wanted to give this a shot. Current jersey style , but with slight different stripes/logos/wordmark colors , white is basically reduced to the minimum necessary. The pants got simply black stripes . The all red helmet logo i think looks really good. Basically same things are done for the whiteout

nuQmYvw.png

6DoQeR5.png

CAROLINA PANTHERS

The only change for the colored uniform I've made is that I've switched the numbers color: from white with black outline , made em black with grey outline, to match the shoulder stripes and reduce white . The whiteout is where i got wild here, since i couldn't do any fauxback due to the fact they never changed uniforms in their short history ( except for the manufacturers obv ) . Removed the logo from the helmet, the stripes on the shoulders and on the pants and gave em new , " panther-scratch" looking ones. The numbers lose their outlines too . Yes or nah?

ir9bsfb.png

The field looks really sharp with the black and blue NFL shield

ETEWBsm.png

NOLA and TB coming soon! Tell me what you think  (dance)

The Panthers whiteout uniforms are the most boring concepts I've ever seen. Just because it's a "whiteout" doesn't mean that black and/or blue can't be added. The Panthers scratch simply does not add anything to the uniform. It might as well be all white. The lack of striping on the pants doesn't help at all. To top it off, there's no logo on the helmet. Right above them you see the red/black highlights on the Falcons and it looks so much better. The Panthers whiteouts need a logo, stripes, and highlights to look decent.

the user formerly known as cdclt

NEW ORLEANS SAINTS

Who dat, who dat, who dat say dey got beat dem Saints? The Vikes unfortunately :( NOLA 's my second team and that final play was heartbreaking. Anyway, lets talk about the project itself. The colored uni is all-gold , they already did something like this back in the 00s but with black pants. The whiteout is their current CR ain't nuttin to say  , it's just gorgeous

HIxpuvW.png

I1Mx6fm.png

TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS

Mix of eras for the color uni. Current template but with buck bruce's colors and logo. The whiteout its just all white

Doh7l1j.png

RZvAZyi.png

NFC WEST up next y'all :) 

Archived