Chicago Bulls Concept

AAO

I like it. As always, the jerseys are sick, and logos are pretty nice - I really like the secondary "C" logo. The wordmark could use some reworking IMO, and the primary is nice, but it needs something else - unfortunately I can't put a finger on what that something is. But overall, great work as always.

BTW, obviously you're not using paint anymore, but I'm just curious as to what program you're using now.

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

It's a little trendy, but hey, I'm a simpleton. It just looks like one of those logos that 10 year old kids would love to buy up by the millions becasue it looks "cutting edge." but the work itself is very good, just not my style.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

The logo has potential, but it suffers from some perspective and lighting issues. The horns should taper off along their entire length, and the nose is a little too pointed. Also, the shadows across the bridge of the nose seem thrown in just to break up the blankness.

I do like the ears and the nose ring. The C logo looks too be treading a little to closely to the NJ Devils logo (and moreso their X-Line logo) conceptually. Not so much in terms of execution, they look plenty different, but the idea behind them (a letter with horns) is a little close.

As for the jerseys, they're nice enough. The issue with the numbers has been mentioned, so I don't need to repeat that. The side trim is unique and all, but there seems to be no rhyme or reason to it. There's nothing necessarily wrong with that, but IMO it doesn't add too much to the jersey.

It's a good effort. Your production quality increases with every concept you post. Keep it up AOO.

...and no, you shouldn't mess with tradition. ^_^

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

BTW, obviously you're not using paint anymore, but I'm just curious as to what program you're using now.

WOW.....that is quite possibly the biggest compliment i have ever gotten. Starchild my man, i did all of this concept in paint, believe it or not. Only place where you can tell that it was done in paint though is the side view of the striping (home uniform).

thanks for the feedback guys

WOW.....that is quite possibly the biggest compliment i have ever gotten. Starchild my man, i did all of this concept in paint, believe it or not. Only place where you can tell that it was done in paint though is the side view of the striping (home uniform).

thanks for the feedback guys

Damn. Just amazing!!!! I wish I had your talent for design.

I am amused by the simplicity of the MS Paint program. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Archived