Super Bowl LII Predictions

Mac the Knife

On 2/4/2018 at 12:19 AM, Mac the Knife said:

Okay.  State your straight-up (without point spread) predicted winner of Super Bowl LII.  Feel free to add whatever other game-related predictions you'd like.

I don't have a dog in the fight, but I think the Patriots are going to win.

On 2/4/2018 at 12:24 AM, infrared41 said:

New England 26 - Philadelphia 10 has been in my head all day. So I guess that's my prediction. I think it's going to be one of the less exciting Super Bowls we've seen in a while. It's going to be a methodical, somewhat easy, Patriots win. 

On 2/4/2018 at 12:32 AM, ozzyman314 said:

Patriots 32

Eagles 24 

Jake Elliott Breaks the Super Bowl record and kicks a 61 yard field goal to tie the game at 17 at the Half.  

On 2/4/2018 at 1:08 AM, Rockstar Matt said:

Patriots 59, Eagles 2. 

On 2/4/2018 at 1:17 AM, BengalsJunkie said:

the eagles will be up something like 14-10 at the end of the first half and the patriots will win 31-20.

On 2/4/2018 at 8:36 AM, jmac11281 said:

IMO, I don't see it as a blowout but I have the Patriots winning a tight contest. Not a ton of offense but enough to be entertaining. 24-21, New England. 

23 hours ago, jc... said:

Patriots - 19

Eagles - 17

Gostowski MVP

23 hours ago, Dalcowboyfan92 said:

Patriots 31, Eagles 17

Brady SB MVP.

20 hours ago, GDAWG said:

New England 34

Philadelphia 27

Brady wins his sixth ring. 

19 hours ago, Magic Dynasty said:

Q1: PHI 7-3 NE

Q2: PHI 10-10 NE

Q3: NE 24-17 PHI

Q4 with 0:08 seconds left: NE 24-24 PHI

Final: NE 27-24 PHI

MVP: Gostowski

19 hours ago, buzzcut said:

Patriots 38, Eagles(whom, reluctantly, I'm rooting for(Tactical Rooting)) 13

19 hours ago, Cosmic said:

Brady only throws five passes before being knocked out of the rest of the game with an injury.

But it's the Patriots, so Brian Hoyer will have the game of his life and win Super Bowl MVP.

18 hours ago, Alex Houston said:

Think it'll be a 27-20 win for the Pats. Of course, I'm sure BBTV will jump to this thread should the opposite happen and tag all us damned souls who doubted The Nick Foles Show :P

16 hours ago, Crabcake47 said:

Back and forth throughout the first half, with Eagles always slightly ahead. Pats tie it up/take a small lead into the Half. Eagles take the lead early in third quarter and add to it little by little for most of the second half. Brady leads a last minute game winning TD drive to win it for the Pats. 

Final Score:

Patriots - 27

Eagles - 24

SB MVP: Brady

dummies-dummies-everywhere.jpg

13 hours ago, jc... said:

I'm an idiot. 

The first step is to acknowledge it.  Well done.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

actually, real me was very confident.  Almost over confident.  Didn't expect it to be a shootout like that though.  No need for the language.  I'm not sure what's behind that little censored icon, but I'm sure it's something that would hurt my feelings.  I don't come here to cry - I come here to escape the harsh realities of our cruel world.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

My heart has a better brain than my head. I'll just stop there rather than ramble on.

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

So will everyone who predicted incorrectly continue to predict in the future? You already proved you can't see the future, why continue? My first prediction was Philadelphia over Oakland in the Super Bowl oh so long ago, and once I got that wrong, I haven't tried to make a prediction since.

4 hours ago, smzimbabwe said:

So will everyone who predicted incorrectly continue to predict in the future? You already proved you can't see the future, why continue? My first prediction was Philadelphia over Oakland in the Super Bowl oh so long ago, and once I got that wrong, I haven't tried to make a prediction since.

The first girl I ever asked out was in the 8th grade. She said no. I haven't even bothered trying since then.

I'm lonely.

1 hour ago, Cosmic said:

The first girl I ever asked out was in the 8th grade. She said no. I haven't even bothered trying since then.

I'm lonely.

That's pretty much how all of us found this place, and why we spend so much time posting here.

Archived