Super Bowl LIII Logo Concept

logoroy

Well Super Bowl LII is officially history.  Congrats to the Eagles on winning their first Super Bowl.  It's now time to begin looking ahead to Super Bowl LIII in Atlanta next year, and as expected the NFL has churned out yet another generic template logo for the game.  So without further ado, here's my concept for Super Bowl LIII next year.  Let me know what you think; always appreciate the feedback!

1mhmaub.png

gsdpOHh.png

I like it! I miss the days with the unique SB logos, and this does a great job of returning to those days. For some reason, I get a "southern colonial" vibe from this logo, I think it's the font and the shapes, but I love it! Great work.

spacer.png

Love it! At this point I look forward to your version of the Super Bowl logo designs each year more then the actual logo. There a lot more fun to do colorful field concepts with that's for sure!

My one point of feedback is on the 'L' in Super Bowl. it may just be me, but it looks thicker, and disproportional to the rest of the letters. The larger 'S' in Super Bowl looks sine, even though it's bigger, because the thickness of the letter is about the same as the other letters, but the 'L' on the vertical part looks just a tad too thick. Just my thoughts though. Again though, looks awesome!

-I echo the idea of ditching the larger S and L, and I would find a different font, because the one you have doesn't really fit with the rest of the design.

-Also, the first I in LIII appears to be centered on the logo, which I like. However, It has a shadow that goes left, which I don't like. That little bit feels unbalanced and IT doesn't sit right for me. Also, I would use dark blue as your outline color for when the logo appears on light blue.

tinysig.jpg

On 2/6/2018 at 7:17 AM, pitt6pack said:

Love it! At this point I look forward to your version of the Super Bowl logo designs each year more then the actual logo. There a lot more fun to do colorful field concepts with that's for sure!

My one point of feedback is on the 'L' in Super Bowl. it may just be me, but it looks thicker, and disproportional to the rest of the letters. The larger 'S' in Super Bowl looks sine, even though it's bigger, because the thickness of the letter is about the same as the other letters, but the 'L' on the vertical part looks just a tad too thick. Just my thoughts though. Again though, looks awesome!

Another option would make that end of the L shapes like a football and add white laces to it 

tigersallstars092.png

steelcurtain.png

Looks like I'm watching something in 3d but not wearing the glasses.  Seriously, all the shading makes it look blurry just standing still.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• 11 months later...

Archived