• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Again another concept with nothing too crazy going on. For the Jets I used kelly green uniforms brighten up their current look and also an altered version of the "NY" logo. I also based the uniform on when they wore all white and a white facemask against the Jaguars. Stripes were also fixed on the template and the font relates to the jet aspect with a air force vibe.

kvhyLpN.jpg

For the Browns its all about going classic and returning to their best look IMO. This means its back to the old colors, simple font, and bold stripes. I based the uniforms on the Otto Graham and Jim Brown days. I also feel the Browns can rock the brown mask, however I wanted the oldschool feel with the gray mask. I debated on whether to include orange pants because I love the look, but I think the browns look amazing when they wear all white. I also thinned the pants stripe to match the older style.

rccLn4z.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Heres my take on the Panthers. Nothing too crazy and much of this concept has been done but I decided to put my spin on it. I really like the idea of the black helmet with the logo enlarged. I feel that it gives the panthers a great and unique look. I also really wanted to keep silver but it didn't look good because I wanted one color numbers. I also think the panthers alternate blue looks great and I like the blue pants too. Originally I had silver pants instead of white, which look good but as I said earlier I had to drop silver from the color palette. I also tried the block font and the 2013 jags font but instead I used the Hornets font (this may be changed). If anyone wants to see my panthers concept from last year heres a link.

Bh1KGcw.jpg

I like what you’ve got going for the Panthers! I’ve been trying to get some ideas for them myself and actually came up with something very similar in my rough drafts. I would like to see silver kept, but I can see how it’s difficult on this design. Maybe replace the white on the shoulder stripes with silver if you want to keep it? Overall I really like it, keep up the good work!

Nothing special for the Colts. The uniform has been classic for so long it needs to stay relatively the same. From Unitas to Manning it still looks great. I basically just added striped socks and threw in alternate white socks if they ever wanna go full white. Also thought about adding blue pants and a blue facemask but the colts are another team that works great with the gray mask.

9JVyrYR.jpg

• 5 months later...

With all the talk and discussion of updating the bucs I decided I'd put out own my concept. For the colors I used the darker red from the previous set and used the throwback orange. I decided to drop pewter because I want the throwback uniforms as an alternate (although I could try replace black with pewter). The set obviously sticks to the classic 1997 look, with the pants stripe, numbers, and jersey design. I also prefer the look of the white pants over the pewter pants.

JLvwuza.jpg

Here's my my take on Rams. I decided to base the concept on their classic LA uniforms but used yellow as a primary to give them a unique look within the league. For the sleeves I wanted to use thicker horn shape that fits on the jersey template better and is reminiscent of the patriots stripes. I decided to use a dark royal instead of sticking with navy.

VzEtUfD.jpg

Sticking with LA next is the Chargers. As much as I love the old chargers look with a emphasis on yellow, I decide to lean towards white to differentiate them from the Rams. To give them a new look I decided to go back to a blue helmet and based the uniform on the previous design. I also dropped the navy because the powder blue looks better and is more unique. Another difference is I went with solid retro looking numbers because I like the look of the 1960s uniforms.

hKOTHI7.jpg

After some time I decide to tweak my Vikings concept. I thought about going full throwback with some tweaks, however I instead tweaked the current vikings design and fixed the main issues I have with the uniform. The main changes are switching to a grey mask instead of white and making the stripes on each jersey more consistent. I also tweaked the sock stripes and added some to the home socks.

xDpVVCx.jpg

• 8 months later...

With the brief discussion in the NFL 2019 thread, I decide to make a redskins uniform set based off their current throwbacks. I removed the white from the numbers for a cleaner look while also making the pants gold with a stripe. Although I think their current uniforms are classic, I believe this would be a great direction for them to take if they were to make an update. I also feel the throwback logo is far superior to the current.

spacer.png

• 6 months later...

I wasnt much of a fan of my Panthers concept so I decided to give it a refresh and kept it closer to the original design. Instead of black I went back to a silver dome and brought back the stripes to the sleeve cap. I decided to g with the blue jersey once again due to the fact there are many black jersey teams.

spacer.png

Continuing with the large cat theme, heres my take on the Jaguars. IMO the Jags got it right on their first uniforms, but with this update I wanted to base the design on the current uniforms. The helmet is unchanged except for the logo which is designed by @Htown1141. I added more gold because their current set lacks it, and modeled the sleeve caps based on the stripes on the original jerseys.

spacer.png

2 hours ago, DouglasQuaid said:

I wasnt much of a fan of my Panthers concept so I decided to give it a refresh and kept it closer to the original design. Instead of black I went back to a silver dome and brought back the stripes to the sleeve cap. I decided to g with the blue jersey once again due to the fact there are many black jersey teams.

spacer.png

I like the Michigan Panthers type helmet on this one

SqZ68qe.png

tL45BrE.png

• 6 months later...

Since the current Titans uniforms focus so much on gray and navy, I decide to alter my previous design and fix their current mess. I tried to incorporate red, but decided it'd be better if it was just red accessories (gloves, cleats, sleeves). I also threw in an alternate Colombia blue jersey.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Archived