19 hours ago, DouglasQuaid said:

Since the current Titans uniforms focus so much on gray and navy, I decide to alter my previous design and fix their current mess. I tried to incorporate red, but decided it'd be better if it was just red accessories (gloves, cleats, sleeves). I also threw in an alternate Colombia blue jersey.

spacer.png

spacer.png

I dig it. A gray/silver helmet works well. I'd be curious to see how the navy jersey would look with the gray numerals. The white almost seems too bright and bold compared to the rest of the set. Other than that I think this is a very cohesive set that matches the identity of the Titans well.

The road and alternate jerseys are great. The numerals are the font I thought the Titans were going to use in the last redesign.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/17/2020 at 12:33 AM, DouglasQuaid said:

Since the current Titans uniforms focus so much on gray and navy, I decide to alter my previous design and fix their current mess. I tried to incorporate red, but decided it'd be better if it was just red accessories (gloves, cleats, sleeves). I also threw in an alternate Colombia blue jersey.

spacer.png

spacer.png

This is about as good as you’ll get with the Titans emphasizing Navy and Gray. I like the idea of going with a silver helmet and gray pants (there’s precedence in franchise history), though I’d make the shoulder yokes Navy on the Light Blue jersey.

As an aside, I think the Titans could channel the late 1960s/early 1970s Houston Oilers and focus on Light Blue/Silver/Red while pushing Navy to accessories (much like how red is with their current set). That, or keep the emphasis on Light Blue/Navy/Silver.

I guess what I’m trying to say is that if I had my way, one way or another, the Titans would emphasize light blue once more.

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

On 10/22/2020 at 9:04 PM, DouglasQuaid said:

For the Ravens I went back and based the design on their original uniforms. I like the idea of black pants with the home uniform and kept purple pants to keep the road uniform balanced.

spacer.png

I like these a lot, especially the number font, but I would keep the primary on the helmet. The two wing-themed logos are a little repetitive.

• 6 months later...
  • DouglasQuaid changed the title to DouglasQuaid NFL Concept Uniforms 24/32 - Jets 3.0

This Jets concept looks good, and I really like the use of the Express logo, but I worry that the striping is too close to the current Dallas Stars look, both home and away. I like the idea of the Jets wearing just green and white with no black, but it is harder to create a distinct identity that way. It could be cool to match the stripes to the streaks in the logo a little more.

Archived