A bunch of half-assed concepts for Lisander Basketball SuperLeague

johnrafael

Long time no see, fellow readers and concept creators!

Currently, when I'm not working, I can be found on NationStates, managing my nation, called Lisander. I may have posted some stuff from there before, but I'm not sure. For today, I have some Basketball-related stuff. Probably not in the best format to be presented (since I'm irretrievably lazy) and even with some clip-arts recolors and logo edits (Since I'm doing this just for fiction. If you don't like it, you always can ignore), I've been working in SuperLiga. Since Lisander is a somewhat European nation, I decided to go mostly FIBA-inspired.

TF0fmcO.png

The League Logo

Y1laN1L.png

League Map

Some half-assed uniforms should be up next, probably later today or early tomorrow.

Okay. Uniforms next. As I said, I'm trying a FIBA approach here, with sponsoring, manufacturer logo and league patch. It's somewhat clogged with logos, but that's exactly the idea. Since I don't need more than fronts of jerseys to present the teams, I'm not doing more than jersey fronts. Firstly, the Northern Division Teams:

tP8eSmE.png

BC Olympia Lerna

lxoHi0z.png

Isny Valliant

82Xaq2q.png

Academica Athletica Portia

S6T1Tsq.png

Myrtilis Basketball Club

UE4sLF4.png

Associação Atlética Montecorvina

x4Mffod.png

Orissa Basketball 1936

VH3Bj7I.png

Sunion Basketball Club

1 hour ago, KRZYBDGRZ said:

Concepts look good, also inspired me to make a state,the republic of Kommunizm

Thank you!

Following with the series of concepts, let's give a look at Southern Division.

lesxRRt.png

AS Virtus 1904

jmFAEXr.png

CA Oeste

V0aAMmN.png

Casterwill Roses (probably the most NBAish team in the League)

Y2424w2.png

Libertas Basketball

2fCAxwH.png

Club Sparta

EWqt3YS.png

AC Kasandora

1EEV2W7.png

Azhaar BC

This concludes the work with uniforms. In the next post, I'll bring some results, just because I want to do more stuff.

• 5 months later...

Hey, hey, hey, long time no see! I'm sorry if this is a bump, or a gravedig. I'm just putting this up to get more criticism.

And for your enjoyment, I have some new stuff: Lisander National Basketball Jerseys, complete, with Nationstates region patches:

0Qkqz8W.png

Thanks for the comment, @DoctaC 

For tonight, a try of mine to join the bandwagon. Since everyone is following kodrinsky and working in courts, I gave myself a try in a court for each of the finalists of last season. As usual, Lisander Basketball have a FIBA-esque look, so courts follow International dimensions.

Northern Division Champions, BC Olympia:

b4MrfIY.png

and Southern Division Champions, Libertas Basketball:

4M5vSxC.png

Archived