11 hours ago, Logomaster2000 said:

I didn't say that...

On 2/11/2018 at 1:10 AM, Logomaster2000 said:

Ok,  since the Olympics are upon us, I've been feeling patriotic, and, of course, I'm gonna wear my team Canada hockey jersey. But it's a bit too small. (I wear a men's medium or large. The jersey is a Nike small, which also fits tighter than other manufacturers' jerseys.) The sleeves are a bit short, and it's not too long vertically either. Any tips/ideas on how to wear it best?

hvpjzt.png

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

11 hours ago, greyraven8 said:

For a change of pace, I'll try a serious answer:

you could wear a mock turtleneck of the same or very similar colour underneath your shirt.

1. There’s no way to look good in a mock turtleneck... or regular one. I didn’t even realize they still sold them. 

2. If the jersey is too tight, adding layers underneath will only compound the issue. 

Im sure he appreciates the attempt at a serious answer, but this is a serious problem that probably requires more thought and analysis than an Internet forum is able to provide. I’m sure some consulting firm could offer up a team to brainstorm solutions, but that could be pretty costly. Maybe we all chip in $5?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

2 hours ago, McCarthy said:

Cut the back out and wear it like a snuggie or a hospital gown and just make sure nobody sees you from behind. 

If it has a two-digit number in the back then this is perfect. With it cut, an added layer underneath won’t be a big deal, and I’m sure some kind of Velcro straps could be added to keep it from blowing open all the time.

Alternatively, cut down the sides and use Velcro or make little holes and use laces almost like a gusset to provide some extra room. The sides would obvious get cold, so a base layer would be needed for sure. 

Now we’re getting somewhere!

On 2/11/2018 at 12:10 AM, Logomaster2000 said:

Ok,  since the Olympics are upon us, I've been feeling patriotic, and, of course, I'm gonna wear my team Canada hockey jersey. But it's a bit too small. (I wear a men's medium or large. The jersey is a Nike small, which also fits tighter than other manufacturers' jerseys.) The sleeves are a bit short, and it's not too long vertically either. Any tips/ideas on how to wear it best?

I have red Blackhawks jersey from when I was in middle school and the sleeves are a little short and the jersey barely goes down past my waist these days. I bought a red long sleeve t-shirt a size too big and wear that under the jersey and it gets the job done the one time a year I go to a game. 

29 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

If it has a two-digit number in the back then this is perfect. With it cut, an added layer underneath won’t be a big deal, and I’m sure some kind of Velcro straps could be added to keep it from blowing open all the time.

Alternatively, cut down the sides and use Velcro or make little holes and use laces almost like a gusset to provide some extra room. The sides would obvious get cold, so a base layer would be needed for sure. 

Now we’re getting somewhere!

This is the solution. Wear an undershirt that is the same color as the jersey and bang problem solved. 

PvO6ZWJ.png

• 1 month later...

Harass your boss for a raise, buy a large Team USA jersey, and make sure those jorts are fringed at the bottom! Dump the Canada jersey on E-Bay. Win-win.

How is this thread back on the top?  How?

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Ok all you have to do is get some duct tape. First cut the jersey in half, back and front separated, and use the duct tape to make it longer on each side giving you more room. Alternatively, you could use the same (and better) method on your body, cutting out your lower spine, lower arm, and ribs and attach your remaining parts with duct tape back to your body. The jersey will fit either way and you’ll look more stylish than before.

Excellent!

Archived