Sign in to follow this  
DTConcepts

hypebeast hockey

Supreme. You know them as the hybebeast company that makes sleds, shirts, money guns, shoes, jackets, wallets, crowbars, punching gloves, baseball bats, air horns, incense sticks, locks, towels, tools, harmonicas, stickers, and wayy more. They've cultivated a market that will fork over $100 for a plastic sled, $50 for a t-shirt, and stand on line for 3 days to buy a crowbar with their name on it. Some of their stuff is cool, but 100% of it is overpriced. Anyways, I decided to merge that identity with my love for hockey jerseys, and here's the result.

pres_png.png

A jersey that fits right in with the Supreme Identity. Simplistic to the point where it's almost boring, with a few odd touches that make it "special" for some reason. And because it's the way hypebeast culture is, this would be called "Supreme x Adidas x DT Concepts" for whatever reason. Now give me $500 for it.

I think $500 is a little low considering the price on normal nhl jerseys and how stupid expensive all the other ridiculous stuff Supreme slaps their name on.

this would be like $750 irl

That works really quite well and would sell like crazy considering how hypebeast culture connects with sports. I don't think I've seen the white border around the logo that often if ever. A white and black one would probably finish out the "collection" well too.

If you want pure excess then you need to do one with the Louis Vutton x Supreme pattern (I see it everywhere in NBA 2K18 Park, even here in Australia). Louis Vutton x Supreme x Adidas x DT Concepts has a nice ring to it... 

2 hours ago, Melody22B said:

That works really quite well and would sell like crazy considering how hypebeast culture connects with sports. I don't think I've seen the white border around the logo that often if ever. A white and black one would probably finish out the "collection" well too.

If you want pure excess then you need to do one with the Louis Vutton x Supreme pattern (I see it everywhere in NBA 2K18 Park, even here in Australia). Louis Vutton x Supreme x Adidas x DT Concepts has a nice ring to it... 

Ya mean like this?

pres_png2.png

Louis Vutton x Supreme x Adidas x DT Concepts.

$1250 for this jersey.

That's excellent. Hypebeast/10

This is a cool idea, I look forward to seeing more. 

As a side note, I think that one of the cooler pieces that Supreme has ever put out were these Thunderbird Hockey Jerseys- 

VEsafco.jpg

Here's another hypebeast company, BAPE.

pres.png

Their whole thing is this stupid looking camo pattern with their logo mixed in it, but because I couldn't make it work with the striping, it's stuck in the collar. The full name for this would be A Bathing Ape x Adidas x DT Concepts. Just rolls off the tongue.

Needs more camo and throw in some off-white just because "it looks cool"

I really like this idea, I haven't seen it before. I really love the collar in the BAPE concept, keep up the great work!

I never thought I would have a reason to post this... I design ring gear for my old pro wrestling training partners and put this together for a local worker:

c7XcylI.png

24058881_361256047670278_579145116647162

I love the BAPE jersey, you should do one for Gucci.