Colorado Rockies Rebrand

DTConcepts

There's a lot of good stuff going on here. The cap logo is my favorite part--very clever. I do have a few suggestions:

- For the cap logo, I would make the inner part of the mountain (the black part) gray/silver so the logo doesn't disappear into the rest of the cap. Alternatively, make the "C" silver. You could also make the front panel of the cap white. 

- Try arching the wordmarks. I think that would make for a big improvement overall. 

I've been waffling all day on whether it would help anyone if I said something, but I think I should. I think it looks very familiar. Feel free to ask for permission or at least give credit for the idea. I probably would've said yes. 

PvO6ZWJ.png

45 minutes ago, McCarthy said:

I've been waffling all day on whether it would help anyone if I said something, but I think I should. I think it looks very familiar. Feel free to ask for permission or at least give credit for the idea. I probably would've said yes. 

I’m on my phone, and if there’s an image attached, I can’t see it. But if I recall, I used an old Rockies concept for the detail on the mountains because I couldn’t get it right, but I had this idea in my head for a while. Thinking of it now, the two concepts are a little similar. Totally unintentional, though.

Archived