Baltimore Ravens Refresh: 10/12/18 Re-Refresh!

hettinger_rl

On 10/12/2018 at 1:56 PM, hettinger_rl said:

I've come all the way back to the beginning and re-refreshed these concepts:

Primary:

nflbal_ravens.png

This time I based the image off of their current logo, but I took the B out and altered the look based off of raven reference photos. I removed the red, all the white except the eye-shine, and changed the gold to a more vegas gold color.

Secondary:

nflbal_ravens_4.png

I updated the secondary to work with my updated primary for the Ravens. 
The star shape is the shape of Fort McHenry and I used a heraldic styled raven for the center.

I would argue that the secondary should be the primary, would look sick on the side of a helmet.

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

On 2/14/2018 at 1:44 PM, hettinger_rl said:

242ft6d.jpg

This is a really interesting rendition! The angle is cool and makes the bird very intimidating. I don't know if the shading is necessary, though.

On 10/12/2018 at 10:56 AM, hettinger_rl said:

I've come all the way back to the beginning and re-refreshed these concepts:

Primary:

nflbal_ravens.png

This time I based the image off of their current logo, but I took the B out and altered the look based off of raven reference photos. I removed the red, all the white except the eye-shine, and changed the gold to a more vegas gold color.

Secondary:

nflbal_ravens_4.png

I updated the secondary to work with my updated primary for the Ravens. 
The star shape is the shape of Fort McHenry and I used a heraldic styled raven for the center.

This primary looks quite good. It's a great update to the Ravens' current logo, removing the clunky B and outlines.

That secondary is awesome! What a unique concept! The heraldic raven is really well done.

I second @Zeus89725's concern about the two shades of purple; I recommend de-saturating the lighter one to more of a lavender-gray.

I agree with @BellaSpurs; the secondary would look cool on a helmet! Maybe do it for an all-black color rush alt, if you plan to do jerseys!

Really good work!

• 2 months later...

Archived