2018 MLB Season

FiddySicks

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That 11-1 start may just save them from having a history-making W/L record.  It's bizarre how absolutely hapless they've become since that start.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

So, I'm watching Dodgers/Cubs and made the observation to my wife that this is one of the first games in a while where I can't really find any fault in the umpiring.

Then I look at the crew assignments and who's behind home plate?  ANGEL. HERNANDEZ.

XGtF2pa.gif

VmWIn6B.png

56 minutes ago, Gary. said:

Shelby Miller pitched tonight in the first time in a year just to remind the Diamondbacks why we lost the trade with the Braves ?

Lost to the Marlins, who have more wins then the Mets now.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Seattle is 8-0 in extra innings games this year.

It's fun living in a baseball town for the first time since I moved here a decade ago.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

47 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

It's fun living in a baseball town for the first time since I moved here a decade ago.

Mariners were one of preseason picks to make the playoffs (Wildcard along with Boston).

16 hours ago, DG_Now said:

In 2015 I asked some coworkers if they were going to the opener, and they looked at me like I had asked if they were going to the moon. Got a lot of "Why would I leave work to go to that?" But what I always suspected about Seattle, but never experienced for myself, was that it had a lot of baseball fans. I don't blame the locals for getting tired of the same thing every year, especially after being teased with the best record ever in 01. It's like everyone was waiting for the team to not be perpetually 80-82 every year, but once they broke through again the city's support would be Seahawksian. It felt dormant, but not absent. Glad to see people taking to them. 

I've kept up with the Mariners since moving out of Seattle and I do miss Safeco. That's my favorite ballpark in MLB. This is finally a fun team. 

PvO6ZWJ.png

On 6/6/2018 at 3:59 PM, Dolphins Dynasty said:

Well, I finally got tickets to a Reds game in Cincinnati. The game is on the 30th of June and they're playing the Brewers. This was probably not the most convenient time to go considering how bad they are (plus, they're playing a superior opponent, but that's everybody right?), but the prices were relatively cheap... and I haven't been to the city in eight years.

Worth it, definitely.

Bizarre move from FOX. There are 3 games in the current slot to be shown. I presumed Northern California would be getting Colorado-LA since they’re the 2 Western teams, but we got the Sox-Yankees instead(So is Phoenix oddly enough). Apparently Nashville is getting the Yankees instead of Braves-Cards, which is the other game. 

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

20 minutes ago, Crabcake47 said:

Happy Bobby Bonilla day!

This has to be the most... Mets thing ever. How long has it been since he played his last game?

1 minute ago, Seadragon76 said:

This has to be the most... Mets thing ever. How long has it been since he played his last game?

2001, with the payments being deferred a decade later.

"We pay Bobby Bonilla over a million dollars every year because we were lazy and kicked the can down the road!"

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

1 minute ago, Dalcowboyfan92 said:

2001, with the payments being deferred a decade later.

"We pay Bobby Bonilla over a million dollars every year because we were lazy and kicked the can down the road!"

17 years?!? The dude is got to be rolling in money like freaking Scrooge McDuck.

Archived