Fish Logo

eastmarkham

I'm a fan of how the fish is stylized, and the roundel look, but, although it does look like the fish is jumping at you, which I assume was your goal, the difference in body and head size is somewhat distracting. Try making the body a little bigger or the head a little smaller. Would also like to see what it looks like with more red included.

2 hours ago, eastmarkham said:

thanks Cosmic. so by  gradual taper, do you mean a larger body and smaller tail than what it is now?

I think it seems kinda like a bobblehead fish where the size changes very, very quickly. I think it needs more of a "neck".

thx Captain Tsubasa. some buddies and I that go fishing a lot came up with an Instagram account of the same name. the goal is to get this logo to look good on any color hat and t shirt. that's why im keeping it as black and white as possible. also to be wearing the hats and shirts when posting pics with fish we have caught. here are some samples that i have had printed already. i have changed the logo since the t shirt was printed. im not 100% happy with the way the logo came out on the hat but because it is such a small are the machine cant stitch it perfectly.

xbxjbDT.jpg

sKuvvjr.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

hello all. I haven't changed the fish yet but I have changed the spacing of the letters. gotten rid of the dot and the first logo has the red outer circle. second logo just has the letter spacing and removal of dot. the 3rd logo is the original. which one looks best? c&c welcome.

RNoY4s8.jpg

Archived