• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, NoE38 said:

I tried this idea, but with the green, it gives off too much of a Christmas vibe. I did another version with green accents, which I think looks better than the red-and-green version. The reason I didn't put green in the original version is because I'm trying to give every province a unique color scheme and PEI was designated as the red and green team.

Red and green only:

0RK2jT5.png

Green accents:

hUAGWqe.png

As for the trillium, I'll try some ideas that incorporate it subtly.

The green accented one is amazing! I think for sure incorporating the provinces colours makes it unique. Without the green it looks too much like a generic Team Canada uniform. 

As far as the Trillium, something as subtle as a jock tag or even go crazy like a sublimation design like the current Team Canada uniforms. Play around with it and see what you can do!

7 hours ago, philcar1994 said:

The green accented one is amazing! I think for sure incorporating the provinces colours makes it unique. Without the green it looks too much like a generic Team Canada uniform. 

As far as the Trillium, something as subtle as a jock tag or even go crazy like a sublimation design like the current Team Canada uniforms. Play around with it and see what you can do!

I agree with the green accent uniform, it is a great look.

Logano wins BOWL before Chargers.

Thanks for the feedback again, I'll try out some ideas with the trillium, I've got a few that I think could work.

Next up is la belle province, Québec!

If you live in Quebec, you're basically either a Habs fan or waiting for the Nordiques to return, so for this concepts, I merged both teams' looks to one that fits the province well. The look features the Habs' classic chest stripe, and a slightly smaller hem with three fleurs-de-lis, from the Nordiques' jerseys. The arms feature a solitary fleur-de-lis, and the socks mimic the chest stripe. The font is something different to change things up a bit.

7461tsF.png

Left Wings: Jonathan Huberdeau, Yanni Gourde, David Perron (A), Alex Burrows

Centres: Patrice Bergeron (C), Jonathan Marchessault, Derick Brassard, Mathieu Perrault

Right Wings: Anothony Mantha, Pierre-Luc Dubois, Charles Hudon, Anthony Duclair

Defensemen: Marc-Edouard Vlasic, Kris Letang, Thomas Chabot, Jason Demers, Francois Beauchemin, Marco Scandella

Goalies: Marc-Andre Fleury, Roberto Luongo, Corey Crawford

C&C and requests welcome.

@noe38concepts (Instagram - Twitter)

spacer.png

• NoE38_Concepts changed the title to Provincial/Territorial Hockey Jerseys (Québec up 3/15)
On 2018-03-12 at 4:30 PM, NoE38 said:

Thanks for all the kinds words everyone!

Up next is probably my favourite province, full of nice people, great views, and seafood, Newfoundland and Labrador!

As a vexillology enthusiast, I've always loved the province's flag. It's unique, full of symbolism, and well-designed, so I based the striping off of the flag. The pattern incorporates the golden arrow/sword on the flag, with white surrounding it. The away striping switches the blue and white, but with white between the blue and red to improve contrast. The blue jersey features a yoke to improve colour balance.

raVsKQ9.png

Notable Players: Luke Adam, Teddy Purcell, Colin Greening, Daniel LaCosta

C&C and requests are appreciated!

Man, I love this Newfoundland uni...It's got a bit of the "Jellybean Row" in it. Great work!...I wish I had this sweater a couple of weeks ago when I went to see Alan Doyle (formerly of Great Big Sea) at Massey Hall.

6 hours ago, NoE38 said:

Thanks for the feedback again, I'll try out some ideas with the trillium, I've got a few that I think could work.

Next up is la belle province, Québec!

If you live in Quebec, you're basically either a Habs fan or waiting for the Nordiques to return, so for this concepts, I merged both teams' looks to one that fits the province well. The look features the Habs' classic chest stripe, and a slightly smaller hem with three fleurs-de-lis, from the Nordiques' jerseys. The arms feature a solitary fleur-de-lis, and the socks mimic the chest stripe. The font is something different to change things up a bit.

7461tsF.png

Left Wings: Jonathan Huberdeau, Yanni Gourde, David Perron (A), Alex Burrows

Centres: Patrice Bergeron (C), Jonathan Marchessault, Derick Brassard, Mathieu Perrault

Right Wings: Anothony Mantha, Pierre-Luc Dubois, Charles Hudon, Anthony Duclair

Defensemen: Marc-Edouard Vlasic, Kris Letang, Thomas Chabot, Jason Demers, Francois Beauchemin, Marco Scandella

Goalies: Marc-Andre Fleury, Roberto Luongo, Corey Crawford

C&C and requests welcome.

Very close in colour to NS, pity the cream wasn't highlighted a bit more.

Logano wins BOWL before Chargers.

On 2018-03-01 at 7:39 PM, NoE38 said:

Felt like making some hockey jerseys, and have had this idea in my head for some time, so I present to you Provincial/Territorial Hockey Jerseys, where I will be giving each of Canada's provinces and territories.. you guessed it, hockey jerseys!

British Columbia

Alberta

Saskatchewan

Manitoba

Northern Ontario

Ontario

Quebec

New Brunswick

Nova Scotia

Prince Edward Island

Newfoundland and Labrador

Yukon

Northwest Territories

Nunavut

St. Pierre and Miquelon

Since I'm still not 100% confident in my logo-making abilities, The logo for each team is their respective shield.

Like series before, I'm not doing these in any particular order, so if you want a certain one done, I'll do it. Let's get to it!

First up we have Saskatchewan. Firstly, anything other than green for the home jersey would be blasphemous so I obviously went with that. The rest of the colours are from the provincial flag, mainly using yellow and having minimal red accents. The striping pattern features two traditional stripes, with cuffs on the arms. This pattern is also featured on the socks and hem. The away jersey features a yoke, and the star of the show is a sublimated wheat pattern on the chest, paying homage to the many farmers and wheat fields in the province. I used a classic block font, the same one used by the Roughriders, the pride of the province.

W07aO4d.png

Left Wings: Jaden Schwartz, Patrick Marleau (C), Chris Kunitz (A), Scott Hartnell (A)

Centres: Ryan Getzlaf (A), Brayden Schenn, Tyler Bozak, Brooks Laich

Right Wings: Jordan Eberle, Blake Comeau, Josh Archibald, Adam Cracknell

Defensemen: Ryan Murray, Matt Dumba, Derrick Pouliot, Luke Schenn, Brayden McNabb, Erik Gryba

Goalies: Devan Dubnyk, Braden Holtby

C&C is appreciated, as well as requests!

Good job on potraying my home province!

Can’t wait to see the end of this!

On 3/15/2018 at 11:52 PM, tigers said:

Very close in colour to NS, pity the cream wasn't highlighted a bit more.

I'll have to agree with the comparison with Nova Scotia, I'll try adding another colour. I didn't add cream since I don't see it as a provincial colour. Quebec has always been blue and white to me. I'll try some versions with a double blue scheme.

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

I'm back! I've been focusing on school, so I haven't had time to work on another concept until now.

Here's the first territory I've done, Nunavut!

This one was hard. I had tried various ideas with a sleeve-length yoke, but none of them worked out. I eventually decided to do a normal layout with traditional striping. The pattern is a modified Northwestern pattern. I used a modern number font, and since Nunavut is majority Inuit, I used Inuktitut lettering for the namebar. Instead of a captain's patch, I used the star from the territorial flag, and as a unique element, added a blue stripe under the yoke. I'm pretty happy with how this turned out.

Dfr53gn.png

C&C is appreciated!

Just as a bonus: Can anyone guess who the player on the back is?

spacer.png

• NoE38_Concepts changed the title to Provincial/Territorial Hockey Jerseys (Nunavut up 4/1)
1 hour ago, NoE38 said:

The player on the back is Jordin Tootoo, who grew up in Ranking Inlet, a small community in the territory. Other than that, I'm not really sure.

He might play all 6 positions the whole game (there could be a chance)

• 1 month later...

I'm back again, this time with the last founding province, New Brunswick!

The flag of the province has a unique colour scheme of yellow, red, black, blue, and white. I decided to make black the main colour and remove white to the design simpler. The striping pattern features red and blue stripes with yellow around them. The exact same pattern is used on the away, and a black yoke was added.

L1HN76y.png

Notable Players: Jake Allen, Brad Malone, Patrice Cormier, Cedrick Desjardins

C&C is appreciated!

spacer.png

• NoE38_Concepts changed the title to Provincial/Territorial Hockey Jerseys (New Brunswick up 5/12)

Next up we have Canada's Texas, aka Alberta.

The Province's official colours are blue and yellow, so of course i made that the main colour scheme. I added black as well in honour of the Flames. The pattern is Northwestern, with the outer stripe being split between white and black. The pattern is recoloured on the away. Only half of the pattern is on the hem, and the numbers are outlined similar to the striping.

wbe9Wma.png

Left Wings: Taylor Hall, Jake DeBrusk, Tyler Ennis, Jason Chimera

Centres: Brayden Point, Bryan Little (A) Mark Letestu, Riley Nash

Right Wings: Brendan Gallagher, Kris Versteeg, Ty Rattie, Patrick Eaves

Defensemen: Mike Green (A), Dion Phaneuf (A), Colton Parayko, Jared Spurgeon, Jay Bouwmeester (C), Johnny Boychuk

Goalies: Chad Johnson, Aaron Dell

spacer.png

• NoE38_Concepts changed the title to Provincial/Territorial Hockey Jerseys (Alberta up 5/15)
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived