• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holtby would have to choose between Alberta and Saskatchewan. While he grew up in Marshall, SK, he was born in Lloydminster, which is on the border and is incorporated by both provinces. Saskatchewan has Dubnyk, Alberta could really use Holtby ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Been away from this series for a while, but I'm back with the next set, for the Northwest Territories.

I couldn't decide what to do for the longest time, but I eventually decided to base the striping the pattern off the top of their shield, which I thought has lots of symbolism. Rivers, Snow, Ice, Mountains, Auroras, which is pretty much all there is up there. :P (end sarcasm)

I put the pattern as a chest stripe so the logo could stand out, and also put it on the arms and socks. The font is traditional to show that the Territories were one of the first areas to join confederation. I'm unsure if this is too close to Quebec or not, If you guys could let me know about that, that'd be great.

aYk6JzZ.png

(Since there are no active players from the NWT in the NHL or AHL, Geoff Sanderson, the only NHL player born there, has his name on the jersey)

@noe38concepts (Instagram - Twitter)

spacer.png

• NoE38_Concepts changed the title to Provincial/Territorial Hockey Jerseys (NWT up 6/29)

I like the NWT, but I think the numbers on back don't contrast enough. Maybe, to improve contrast, add green or red as bottom of sleeves below the zig-zag and as the number color. Plus, it distinguishes it from QC, so two birds with one stone, potentially. That said, it looks pretty nice as is with the royal + white only.

7 hours ago, NoE38 said:

Any C&C?

I like the wave mountain/sash on the jumper but not on the socks.

Agree with vtgco about the back, the stripes and numbers being the same color hinders your design.

Maybe don't have the stripe on the back or cease it and have a number square if you don't add another colour?

Logano wins BOWL before Chargers.

Archived