I had started a thread in the sports logos section a few months back in regards to this design.  I recently made contact with someone from LSUA who advised me they did not choose any of the entries they received for their contest.  So with that being said I can now go ahead and post my work.  The idea behind this concept was to use a TIGER to create a link between LSUA and LSU while introducing a fresh interpretation that would connect to the Generals nickname.  Secondary and tertairy marks were added to further tie in to the Generals home and location while also making it a complete set.  Check em out and let me know what you all think.  Appreciate everyone's C&C.  Thanks for stopping by!  

zdx72HC.png

9Nm5SaT.png

7w70jau.png

This threw me off for a minute. I thought it was for a supporters group and not a school. Are all LSU schools purple and gold, similar to how all schools under UT seem to be required to have some version of orange and Kent State are all blue and gold?

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

2 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

This threw me off for a minute. I thought it was for a supporters group and not a school. Are all LSU schools purple and gold, similar to how all schools under UT seem to be required to have some version of orange and Kent State are all blue and gold?

LSU Alexandria, LSU Eunice & LSU Shreveport are all purple & gold. 

On the tertiary, the vertical line cutting through the top of the A is really throwing me off. I know it's supposed to go along the right leg of the A, but my brain wants that line to go with the left leg.

rATMcmK.png

47 minutes ago, Whittier S said:

On the tertiary, the vertical line cutting through the top of the A is really throwing me off. I know it's supposed to go along the right leg of the A, but my brain wants that line to go with the left leg.

I agree with this. With the break between the left leg and the cross in the A, it would only make sense that the break on top would line up with that

1 hour ago, Whittier S said:

26 minutes ago, MDTrey4 said:

I agree with this. With the break between the left leg and the cross in the A, it would only make sense that the break on top would line up with that

I hear you guys.  Unfortunately that's their current logo.  When I developed my marks they were meant to be added to their existing set not replace it so I made no attempts to redesign it.

Archived