The 1972 Project: The Finale: Oregon Ducks

colinturner95

qTVry1k.png

VDV90t4.png ROW9f1y.png

j8vBGa3.png 7f6O1x5.png

Football - The checkerboard and Kentucky. The way it's working now, isn't working. I felt that they could keep using it, but things had to be changed. For starters on the helmet, went back to glossy helmets. Solid stripe down the middle. UK logo on the sides. On the jerseys. Similarly thick stripe, but with an "implied" 8 square checkerboard. Kentucky wordmark above the numbers on all the jerseys. Pants have the stripes as well. A dramatic simplification from what they wear now. 

Hockey - The club team down in Lexington is very well dressed. I didn't want to have to, but some changes were made. Checkerboard stripes on the sleeves and down on the hem, with the checkerboards front and back center down on the hems. UK logo on the chests of the home and away uniforms. Pant stripes here, unlike football are full stripes, still working that checkerboard. Alternate jersey works with the Rangers style wordmark, something the club team does well in my opinion. This moves the UK logo up to the shoulders. 

Baseball - Kept it simple for baseball. Two headgear sets, all blue and white/blue. Both with the UK logo on the front. Home and away jerseys split Wildcats and Kentucky on the respective chests. Smaller instance of the checkerboard stripes on the sleeves. Pants have the hockey style pants stripe, from top to bottom, with the checkers about on the knee. Alternate greys replace the wordmark with the logo on the chest. Solid socks to round out the look. 

Basketball - You could probably argue the basketball team is the most successful team in the history of the university. If i'm wrong let me know. Anyways, I went back to the Anthony Davis era (if you can call it that) uniforms. Almost to a T, in full honesty. This is the only instance where the 2 color checkerboard is used. On the waistband, with the championship years sublimated on the squares. 

C&C welcome!

AmPJ0Ty.png 

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, I'll start by saying,  I really like a lot of what's going on here! I'm not the biggest fan of the checkerboards because it always felt like a Tennessee thing but if checkerboards had to be involved, I think you've improved how their used for football and basketball and I appreciate the continuity of them through the sports, which is something that bothers me with our current set. Finally, basketball looks great. It's classy and shouldn't really be touched. The checkers work the best here out of all the uniforms, especially on the waistband where the checkers belong.

However I do have some criticism. I don't like the grey and dark blue. Ideally there would be no third color, no alternates. We don't use grey now (except for that ugly anthracite football jersey if you want to count that) and it feels really out of place to see it used here. The same could be said for the dark blue. I think just removing the checkers entirely would be best too, despite you using them better than we current do, I'm not a fan of them.

Overall despite some pretty harsh criticism which I feel only comes out because its a team I'm a fan of, I actually do like this set. It's a different direction than I thought you would've taken it but it works. You also got rid of the chrome helmet on football, which is a huge upgrade automatically haha.

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

On 8/24/2020 at 2:11 PM, _DietDrPepper_ said:

However I do have some criticism. I don't like the grey and dark blue. Ideally there would be no third color, no alternates. We don't use grey now (except for that ugly anthracite football jersey if you want to count that) and it feels really out of place to see it used here. The same could be said for the dark blue. I think just removing the checkers entirely would be best too, despite you using them better than we current do, I'm not a fan of them.

DvBEKAk.png XXpqHcN.png

7lhEEeS.png qrxg5Vr.png

So I'll meet you about a 3rd of the way down the road. 😂 I did get rid of the darker blue. I'm keeping the grey alternates and grey in the scheme since it is a school color and can provide a nice little change of pace every now and again. Also the checkerboard is staying as well. I think that if done properly, which I personally believe this is an example of that, can stand with Tennessee in the same conference and still be unique at the same time. 

On 8/24/2020 at 2:11 PM, _DietDrPepper_ said:

Overall despite some pretty harsh criticism which I feel only comes out because its a team I'm a fan of, I actually do like this set. It's a different direction than I thought you would've taken it but it works. You also got rid of the chrome helmet on football, which is a huge upgrade automatically haha.

Hey, no worries! I don't follow the SEC and Kentucky super closely so everything I see, I'm taking at face value and I do what I think works the best visually. 

AmPJ0Ty.png 

gYweb0P.png

zA8iO4F.png mcNn2OD.png

05lukFL.png rsQPfxy.png

Football - It's not everyday or team I get to use hockey as the driving force for the inspiration for the four teams but I get so lucky for the Golden Gophers. No disrespect to the Row The Boat mantra but it doesn't need to be the entirety of the identity. For these Gophers, the idea was to get white back on the maroon uniforms and elements in some ways. Utilizing the striping from the hockey jerseys from 2018 and onwards, with a larger gold stripe with a smaller white stripe above it. Went back to glossy helmets, both maroon and gold with the iconic M logo on the sides. Also returned to double outlined numbers to match the logo. White jerseys also borrow from their icy sport counterparts. The gold alternates use less white but still feature it in outlines. Pants are stripeless, with the M logos on the hips. 

Hockey - While the uniforms for all were inspired by hockey, that does not mean the hockey uniforms come and go without some changes. The main arm striping on the maroon jersey stays the same as it looks in real life, but the shoulder striping changes to match it, as opposed to two stripes of equal weight. Otherwise, nothing else really changes there. The white jerseys don't change much at all really. Gold jerseys change in a couple ways, one, the NW stripes give way to a striping pattern that matches the other two jerseys and two, GOPHERS is now spelled out in the Golden Gopher font that football has used for a while now. Pants are all stripeless, M logo on the front. Classic gold helmet, all the team needs. 

Baseball - Minnesota doesn't often strike me as being a baseball college, but they have 3 more CWS titles than a lot of schools have. Their current white and gold v-necks are the best they have IMO, so the maroon uniform folds into a v-neck now. They have a pretty classic looking script which, to me, is all they need, so it graces the chest of all 3 jerseys. Same striping as the other sports, in the correct colors on each jersey. Stripeless pants, including a gold option. Maroon socks and shoes. 

Basketball - Finally, to the program that gave the Celtics Kevin McHale, which actually turned out to be a pretty big influence on the uniforms. Went away from the side panel look that is currently worn, and more toward a look more reminiscent of the uniforms worn by the aforementioned Gopher's legend, with the new striping running around the arm holes and the collars, in the correct colors for each uniforms. Minnesota on the chest of the home and away uniforms, circular stacked Golden Gophers on the gold jerseys. Shorts have the same striping on the waistband and on the bottom of the shorts with the M logo on the sides of the shorts. 

C&C welcome!

AmPJ0Ty.png 

I have waited the whole two years of this thread for my Gophers! And I have to say I am very pleased! I love the style based off the hockey sweaters. It’s definitely been one of the better dressed programs recently. I love the keeping of the gold helmets for hockey too, that’s a nice touch. 

Having Goldy as the shoulder patches on the gold third for the hockey team is nice too. It would also be nice if he made and appearance on all of the gold third. I think he’s just popular enough for that to work. 

Otherwise this is a fantastic series all around, just really high quality work, which is hard to do for this long. Hats off to you!

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

14 hours ago, chcarlson23 said:

Having Goldy as the shoulder patches on the gold third for the hockey team is nice too. It would also be nice if he made and appearance on all of the gold third. I think he’s just popular enough for that to work. 

8RtXQnq.png iVYTTkq.png

3pEtIVk.pngy236dpb.png

Simple enough, I added both Goldy's head to all the home/road uniforms somewhere, football on the collar, hockey also on the collar, baseball on the left sleeves, and basketball above the name. I also included the sport specific logos to the gold uniforms somewhere. In football's case, all the helmets get football Goldy. Hockey keeps him on the shoulders. Baseball gets him on the left sleeve, moving his head to the back above the number and basketball replaces the M on the sides of the shorts. 

AmPJ0Ty.png 

As much as I hate their hockey team, I am glad to see that you used them as the base for the Gophers. With them being the only D1 team in the state for every other sport I cheer for them, and I'm a big fan of how the hockey stripe style looks, especially on the football uniforms.

My one suggestion would be that if you're going to use Goldy on every jersey that you swap out the hockey version to the classic logo that they brought back and use on their alternates now (at least on the shoulders of the gold jersey)

Minnesota Golden Gophers Hockey Logo | Minnesota Golden Gophers Mascot Logo  (1986) - Hockey mascot logo | Minnesota golden gophers, Hockey logos, Mascot

SFjHpOB.png

MPdG6Ab.pngg6mLgQl.png

hz2B4Kb.pngQ91Sh1q.png

I didn't realize that I had both halves of the Fleckening back to back like this... definitely didn't plan or notice that until now 

Football - first big order of business: clean up the color palette. gone is black and grey from the logos and the overall scheme. Went with what I think is the more unique color scheme of brown, gold and white. Overall, went back to an early 2000's looks, around the Jason Babin era with a New York Jets esque look. 3 helmets, all with the Bronco logo on the sides. Jerseys have colored sleeve caps with flanking stripes on the bottom and the sides. Back to a basic number font. Just looked the cleanest to me. Nothing on the pants stripe wise, Full W-Bronco logo on the front side of the hips. 

Hockey - Simplified the sleeve cap look down to a stripe for the other sports, which hockey gets to show off first. Stripes around the arms and the hem line. Bronco logo on the front of the home and away uniforms. W logo on the shoulders. Same stripes on the socks. No stripes on the pants, full W logo on the front of the pant leg. Alternate keeps one of the real life uniform elements, replacing the bronco head on the chest with the wordmark/number treatment. Full W logo moves to the shoulders. 

Baseball - One of the more unique sets so far in this series, based solely on the fact that each jersey has a corresponding set of same colored pants. Before we get to the toes, lets start with the head gear. Two sets, brown/gold and tri-color. Both have just the W on the front, for both helmet and hat. Jerseys remain pretty mundane in full honesty, with the stripes around the arms. Broncos on the home and away uniforms. Bronco head on the back up near the collar. Stripeless pants, but striped brown socks for all uniforms. Alternate has one change, in the addition of a Western Michigan script that replaces the Broncos wordmark. 

Basketball - Went with a classic approach to these, with the stripes around the arms, rounded collar, waistband and the bottom of the shorts. Arched Broncos on the home uniform and stacked Western Michigan for the other two uniforms. Full W logo on the sides of the shorts, W only logo on the front of waistband, Bronco logo above the name on the backs. 

C&C welcomed as always!

On 8/31/2020 at 11:55 PM, Section30 said:

As much as I hate their hockey team, I am glad to see that you used them as the base for the Gophers. With them being the only D1 team in the state for every other sport I cheer for them, and I'm a big fan of how the hockey stripe style looks, especially on the football uniforms.

My one suggestion would be that if you're going to use Goldy on every jersey that you swap out the hockey version to the classic logo that they brought back and use on their alternates now (at least on the shoulders of the gold jersey)

Minnesota Golden Gophers Hockey Logo | Minnesota Golden Gophers Mascot Logo  (1986) - Hockey mascot logo | Minnesota golden gophers, Hockey logos, Mascot

If the gold alternates were a straight up throwback, I'd agree with you. But since it's not, just looks pretty damn close in full honesty, I'm gonna stick with the modern version of hockey Goldy. 

AmPJ0Ty.png 

On 9/1/2020 at 1:55 AM, Section30 said:

Not for long. St. Thomas is moving up. Starting in 2021, they'll be in the Summit League (with a five-year probation period) and hockey will compete in the CCHA.

GoldenPanthers.png
RiverHawks.png

1 hour ago, stumpygremlin said:

Not for long. St. Thomas is moving up. Starting in 2021, they'll be in the Summit League (with a five-year probation period) and hockey will compete in the CCHA.

Oh I know, I was referring to all my life to this point where the Gophers were the only D1 team (And honestly it'll still feel like they are just because it's so much bigger and has such a huge following in the State)

mFbulK6.png

ghubgPI.png oQwUOsL.png

oz2POdB.png 5A7WLWl.png

Football - One of the youngest athletic programs I think I've designed so far, sticks with a rather conservative look including the new logos unveiled not too long ago. Really, like I said, I kept it pretty conservative. I did reintroduce black to the color scheme as a stripe color and nothing more. On the helmets, the new C-Axe logo, green helmet with gold facemask and a white helmet with green logos and facemask. If the jersey stripes look familiar, that's because it was based on the old logo, hence the return of black. Keeping things in line with the "Gold Standard" on every instance of the stripe, is a glittery gold rather than the flat gold of the uniform. Used the condensed version of the number font. Alternate is gold, the green helmet gets glittery gold logos and numbers in place of the flat white. 

Hockey - The hockey club currently has a bit of a London Knights thing going on, and I kind of dig it, so I didn't really move too far past it. Stripes on the sleeves and on the hems. Smaller stripes on the shoulders. C logo on the shoulders of the home and away. Used the 49ers logo on the chests of said jerseys. Sock stripes match the hem stripes. Pants stripes are the same like the uniforms, but have a curve to them, similar to the axe from the C logo. Alternate replaces the 49ers logo with the C logo. 

Baseball - Went down the two-button pullover route for these. Hats pretty well match the football helmets, in terms of green base-gold brim with the C logo on the front, in either white or dazzle gold thread. Jerseys have the same striping around the sleeves and on the collars. Niners on the home, Charlotte on the road, CHA on the gold alternates. Pants have the same style stripe, with the curve taken out of it, toward the bottom of the pant leg. Solid color green socks for all three jerseys. 

Basketball - Kept a classic look for basketball, with the stripes going around the arms, rounded collar, waistband and on the bottom of the shorts. I can't explain why, but I get Celtics vibes from these, which feels odd because these don't even remotely resemble what the Celtics wear. Similar to baseball, Niners on the home, Charlotte on the road and I went with the 49ers logo/wordmark. I feel like it could work on both levels. I put CHA on front of the waistband, C logo on the front of the shorts leg. 

C&C welcome!

AmPJ0Ty.png 

I really like the set, very well-designed. A few things, replace CHA with CLT. The university actually has a CLT logo and CHA means nothing. CLT is still the accepted abbreviation for the city, no matter what the Hornets try to force. Not really feeling the black, but I see where it's coming from. Finally, I'd like to see the logos switched on the hockey jerseys, putting the primary logo on the home and road and "49ers" logo as an alternate. Overall a great set, just a couple tweaks I'd make to really elevate it.

the user formerly known as cdclt

2 hours ago, QCS said:

I really like the set, very well-designed. A few things, replace CHA with CLT. The university actually has a CLT logo and CHA means nothing. CLT is still the accepted abbreviation for the city, no matter what the Hornets try to force. Not really feeling the black, but I see where it's coming from. Finally, I'd like to see the logos switched on the hockey jerseys, putting the primary logo on the home and road and "49ers" logo as an alternate. Overall a great set, just a couple tweaks I'd make to really elevate it.

qxtLmlU.png  fO4XXAz.png

Ls4pGmI.png

Football had nothing to change, but swapped logos on the hockey jerseys and dumped the use of CHA. 

AmPJ0Ty.png 

ANlgP7V.png

9Tb97SF.png WtbidwP.png

2iNSuME.png XnvtnPC.png

I have a feeling that this will ruffle some feathers. 

Football - I personally find the 1968 uniforms to be superior to the current uniforms. That being said, I didn't feel like just using them as straight throwbacks but using them as mostly inspiration wouldn't be a bad place to start. The iconic helmets stay largely unchanged, save for the black facemask, which I think the Rivalry helmets did better than the grey on grey. The jerseys are basically the same thing as the 68 uniforms first seen with the first CFP, but the number font moving forward would be the Rivalry font. I love the black shoulder numbers on the red jerseys and applied them to the white jersey. Its quirky and I love it. Grey pants stay the same, added in a pair of white pants, similar to how the Giants do things with those. Alternate jerseys are basically the offspring of the Rivalry uniforms and the black uniforms. 

Hockey - If you had ever wondered what the football uniforms would look like on a hockey player, then look no further. The '68 stripes replace the helmet stripes on the sleeves and on the hem line. I also used the primary logo on the chests of the home and away uniforms. Just like football, TV numbers are black on both the home and away.  I wasn't sure what to do with the pants, because grey is a stone's throw from white and would get dirty as hell real quick. Black already has a place on the alternate set, so I stuck with red. Changed the gloves up from an all-red look IRL, to more of a black based glove with the other colors mixed in. Socks match the jersey stripes. Alternate is black, with bigger stripes, just like football. Went with the college wordmark and number combo on the chest. 

Baseball - Despite being a traditional sport, the current uniforms at Ohio State don't quite reflect that. These don't necessarily either. Starting with the headgear, the main hat is all red, with the standalone O logo on the front. There is a batting helmet that matches the design of football's helmet. There's also the black alternates, which originally matched the black football helmet but I changed that at the end because it just didn't work the same for me as the grey helmets. Jerseys mirror their football counterparts. despite the complexity of their sleeves, the scripts and numbers are one color. Ohio State logo on the back, near the collar. Pants are white and grey, helmet stripe down the sides. Striped red socks. Alternate is a blackout from head to toe, with larger than normal stripes for a baseball uniform. 

Basketball - I really couldn't deviate from the current uniforms too much because the change to a more complex stripe limited what could be done around the arms and collar. So the '68 stripe replaces the helmet stripe on the shoulders. Nothing down the sides of the jerseys. OHIO STATE on the chest of the home and away, with a slight arch. Single color waistband, helmet stripe doesn't go away completely, sticks around on the front of the waistband. '68 stripe on the bottom of the shorts, O on the sides. Buckeye at the point of the collar now. Black alternate sees the larger stripes used from shoulder down to bottom of the shorts, basketball script Buckeyes on the chest now. Shorts simplify a little, BUCKEYES spelled out on the right short leg, O logo on the front of the waistband. 

C&C welcome as always!

AmPJ0Ty.png 

56 minutes ago, colinturner95 said:

ANlgP7V.png

9Tb97SF.png WtbidwP.png

2iNSuME.png XnvtnPC.png

I have a feeling that this will ruffle some feathers. 

Football - I personally find the 1968 uniforms to be superior to the current uniforms. That being said, I didn't feel like just using them as straight throwbacks but using them as mostly inspiration wouldn't be a bad place to start. The iconic helmets stay largely unchanged, save for the black facemask, which I think the Rivalry helmets did better than the grey on grey. The jerseys are basically the same thing as the 68 uniforms first seen with the first CFP, but the number font moving forward would be the Rivalry font. I love the black shoulder numbers on the red jerseys and applied them to the white jersey. Its quirky and I love it. Grey pants stay the same, added in a pair of white pants, similar to how the Giants do things with those. Alternate jerseys are basically the offspring of the Rivalry uniforms and the black uniforms. 

Hockey - If you had ever wondered what the football uniforms would look like on a hockey player, then look no further. The '68 stripes replace the helmet stripes on the sleeves and on the hem line. I also used the primary logo on the chests of the home and away uniforms. Just like football, TV numbers are black on both the home and away.  I wasn't sure what to do with the pants, because grey is a stone's throw from white and would get dirty as hell real quick. Black already has a place on the alternate set, so I stuck with red. Changed the gloves up from an all-red look IRL, to more of a black based glove with the other colors mixed in. Socks match the jersey stripes. Alternate is black, with bigger stripes, just like football. Went with the college wordmark and number combo on the chest. 

Baseball - Despite being a traditional sport, the current uniforms at Ohio State don't quite reflect that. These don't necessarily either. Starting with the headgear, the main hat is all red, with the standalone O logo on the front. There is a batting helmet that matches the design of football's helmet. There's also the black alternates, which originally matched the black football helmet but I changed that at the end because it just didn't work the same for me as the grey helmets. Jerseys mirror their football counterparts. despite the complexity of their sleeves, the scripts and numbers are one color. Ohio State logo on the back, near the collar. Pants are white and grey, helmet stripe down the sides. Striped red socks. Alternate is a blackout from head to toe, with larger than normal stripes for a baseball uniform. 

Basketball - I really couldn't deviate from the current uniforms too much because the change to a more complex stripe limited what could be done around the arms and collar. So the '68 stripe replaces the helmet stripe on the shoulders. Nothing down the sides of the jerseys. OHIO STATE on the chest of the home and away, with a slight arch. Single color waistband, helmet stripe doesn't go away completely, sticks around on the front of the waistband. '68 stripe on the bottom of the shorts, O on the sides. Buckeye at the point of the collar now. Black alternate sees the larger stripes used from shoulder down to bottom of the shorts, basketball script Buckeyes on the chest now. Shorts simplify a little, BUCKEYES spelled out on the right short leg, O logo on the front of the waistband. 

C&C welcome as always!

I'm definitely not a fan of the black shoulder numbers. I like d the idea of them bringing back the wider shoulder numbers from the Earl Bruce era. With the Vapor Fusion I think that's always a possibility with the shoulder/yoke extending further down. 

Hockey: I think black or dark grey breezers look better than red. All red is a Wisconsin thing and should be avoided. I also like the idea of grey being used over black as they are the scarlet and grey.

Hugo Boisvert, 1998

Devon Krogh, 2012

As far as a baseball helmet matching the football helmet, not a fan of that either. Michigan does it for their catcher's helmet but they don't for batting helmet because it's taking the logo branding too far. I do believe the softball team for Ohio State may have done this, but softball teams to be a bit different when it comes to helmets. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

2 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

I'm definitely not a fan of the black shoulder numbers. I like d the idea of them bringing back the wider shoulder numbers from the Earl Bruce era. With the Vapor Fusion I think that's always a possibility with the shoulder/yoke extending further down. 

Hockey: I think black or dark grey breezers look better than red. All red is a Wisconsin thing and should be avoided. I also like the idea of grey being used over black as they are the scarlet and grey.

As far as a baseball helmet matching the football helmet, not a fan of that either. Michigan does it for their catcher's helmet but they don't for batting helmet because it's taking the logo branding too far. I do believe the softball team for Ohio State may have done this, but softball teams to be a bit different when it comes to helmets. 

Y3s5Bo9.png fwhDQuS.png

Zd1Bogh.png rnG5WCL.png

All good points. I knew the black numbers would be a stretch, but I gave it a rip. 

Football - widened the shoulder numbers a little bit. The black alternate also turns grey, seeing the return of the original Rivalry helmet. 

Hockey - Same on the shoulder numbers as football. Also turned the breezers black, and the black alternate grey. 

Baseball - Dumped the football style batting helmet, black alt becomes grey. 

Basketball - Alt turns grey. 

AmPJ0Ty.png 

4 minutes ago, colinturner95 said:

Y3s5Bo9.png fwhDQuS.png

Zd1Bogh.png rnG5WCL.png

All good points. I knew the black numbers would be a stretch, but I gave it a rip. 

Football - widened the shoulder numbers a little bit. The black alternate also turns grey, seeing the return of the original Rivalry helmet. 

Hockey - Same on the shoulder numbers as football. Also turned the breezers black, and the black alternate grey. 

Baseball - Dumped the football style batting helmet, black alt becomes grey. 

Basketball - Alt turns grey. 

I think for some Ohio State fans, if not most, they work better as a change of pace than as a primary look. I like the all grey sets as well. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

n6BvQJ1.png

4nmZUc8.png9S2DcJF.png

G7jihrn.pngHywc94x.png

Football - I loved working with this color scheme. I also loved working with the identity as a whole. That said, lets get into it. For the helmets, I kept things pretty similar to IRL. Spear down the middle like a stripe, Spartan head on the sides of either a blue or gold helmet. Jerseys have the same color pattern from the spear stripe, minus the arrowhead. SJ at the base of the collar, Spartans on the home and alternate, San Jose State on the road. Pants have the same stripe down the sides as on the football sleeve caps. 

Hockey - Tried something a little different from football. I put the stripes up higher on the sleeves in almost a colored sleeve cap. This moved the TV numbers up to the shoulders. Spartan head logo on the front of all 3 uniforms. Single color hem line stripe. Spear down the sides of the pants, SJ on the front of the pant leg. Socks have the same stripe as the jerseys, minus the yellow of the "sleeve cap" Blue or gold helmets, both with SJSU on the sides. 

Baseball - For the diamond Spartans, same color head gear as the other two sports, this time with the interlocked SJ on the front. Script Spartans on the home and away jerseys, SJ on the alternate jerseys. Same style stripes on the sleeves, minus the background sleeve cap coloring. It just felt like too much on the baseball jerseys. Placket piping on the 3 jerseys. Spartan logo on the back up near the collar. Only went with one pair of pants, with the spear down the sides. Blue and gold socks for the rotation. 

Basketball - Basketball doesn't really deviate too far. Rather than go around the arms with the spear based stripe, I went with single color around the arms, collar and down on the bottom of the shorts. Spear design starts up under the arms and runs down to the shorts. Only went with Spartans on the jerseys. San Jose State just didn't look good and stack good either. So for the alternate I used the baseball script with the number offset from the middle. Spartan head up by the back of the collar and down on the front of the shorts. 

C&C welcome!

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Archived