Defunct Football League Logos

A lot of people claim that they wish uniforms returned back to the traditional old style, and/or complain about templated jerseys, yet look at all of those uniforms prior to the XFL ones - they're essentially all the same, just different colors.  It's fine to prefer the traditional style, but then you need to accept that all the teams will look the same, and the same "all they did was use the fill tool" and "I could have designed that in 5 minutes - lazy!" criticisms could apply to the uniforms that you desire.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

15 hours ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

UFL's New York Sentinels.  Black and bright green was a good combo.

New_York_Sentinels_logo-254x300.png

275px-UFL-Uniform-NY.png

I'm actually working on gathering more and cleaning up my current UFL resources.  One of my goals is to also have a flat version of each team's logo in their Pantone colors (thanks @ColorWerx!) --

fKWPSKI.png

AS0AF2f.png

TDZiMMB.png

16 hours ago, BringBackTheVet said:

A lot of people claim that they wish uniforms returned back to the traditional old style, and/or complain about templated jerseys, yet look at all of those uniforms prior to the XFL ones - they're essentially all the same, just different colors.  It's fine to prefer the traditional style, but then you need to accept that all the teams will look the same, and the same "all they did was use the fill tool" and "I could have designed that in 5 minutes - lazy!" criticisms could apply to the uniforms that you desire.

Damn straight home boy. Sometimes online uni-critics be trippin’. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:
17 hours ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Damn straight home boy. Sometimes online uni-critics be trippin’. 

Did you just "yeah boi" your own post?    :blink: 

Is it Inception Wednesday again?

I finally figured out my main beef with the Arizona Wranglers: the blue. I get wanting to use the state flag's colors, but in their case, it just... didn't look good. So I tried something I think makes for a very tasty milkshake indeed.

Wranglers by JimmyLethalWranglers Uni by JimmyLethal

53Ocz8U.png

• 4 weeks later...
17 hours ago, edge1 said:

Gotta love the USFL Orlando Thunder - Lime Green, Dark Blue, Columbia Blue, White (the Yellow was only a supporting color, I believe).

The Thunder were in the WLAF.  The Orlando Renegades were in the USFL.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, LogoFan said:

One of my all-time favorites, regardless of which city they were in.

USFL_Breakers_helmet_1983-1985.png

USFL_Breakers_Logo_1983-1985.png

The angle of the waves on the helmet never looked as severe on the actual helmets as it does on the graphics of the helmet and logo . . . which made the actual helmet look much better than the graphics, IMHO.

72488b_lg.jpeg

72488c_lg.jpeg

traffic.jpg?v=1504884105portlandbreakersjpg-177d639072b43896.jpg

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

• 1 year later...

Archived