NHL March Madness - Final(ly) Matchup Posted!

OhioSportsMan61

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry for the delay everyone! Work, grad school, and following the CBJ in the playoffs have eaten up all of my free time......I will get the results posted by the weekend for the final matchup.

Does anyone have any ideas as to how we could format the final round? I'm open to ideas, although I may not have too much time to come up with a whole new set of uniforms

My Behance Portfolio --- Follow @Steinosaur19

2LYbxnm.png

And we're back! Sorry for the hold up, life kind of got in the way of wrapping up this series.

St. Louis has won their semi-final matchup and moves on to face Ottawa in the final round!

For the final round, I decided to take a unique spin on what to do with each team's new uniform. Since we've already gone through alternates to go along with the primary sets, that sort of limited exactly what could have been made (I think a Winter Classic matchup is too much of a cop-out). So....we will be doing an "Alternate Identity Swap" to determine the winner of this tournament. Each team's new alternate will be based on an alternate jersey of the other team's past! I think that each set that was used can be applied to the other's with small, unique twists to better fit their overall identity.

Ottawa Senators

Based on the Edge-era Blues alternate:

Wu3w8ff.png

___

VNeZXKQ.png

MB9DCIz.png

St. Louis Blues

Based on the pre-Edge Senators alternate:

ZrxEZn3.png

___

CRnVtPs.png

PholfrR.png

Taking in to account the each team's primary, third, and alternate identity uniforms, who deserves to win The Tournament of Uniforms?

Voting will be open until the end of the week, and then the winner will be announced. Thank you to everyone who followed along and participated in this series!

My Behance Portfolio --- Follow @Steinosaur19

2LYbxnm.png

The royal and yellow don't really work mashed up that close together... I'm gonna have to go with the sleek, clean look of the Senators.  

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

Archived