NHL March Madness - Final(ly) Matchup Posted!

OhioSportsMan61

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here are the final results for the Atlantic Division:

Q1cM70N.png

Another upset! Ottawa has won their division, and moves on to the Final Four with a total of 38 points!

CLPH9U2.jpg

The first two teams atop the Metropolitan Division will be released tomorrow, and voting will begin once all teams are posted. Thank you to everyone who has participated in this thread so far!

My Behance Portfolio --- Follow @Steinosaur19

2LYbxnm.png

Again, great updates on classic designs for each team. 

For the Caps, I wonder how the more modern looking W logo from the Stadium Series would look. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRg5c_THEfpjz115auh3B0

Also, small detail that I think would go a long way is having the pentagon shape in the collar be navy to match the rest of the collar.  It just looks so much better on jerseys with yokes. 

17 hours ago, B-mer said:

Again, great updates on classic designs for each team. 

For the Caps, I wonder how the more modern looking W logo from the Stadium Series would look. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRg5c_THEfpjz115auh3B0

Also, small detail that I think would go a long way is having the pentagon shape in the collar be navy to match the rest of the collar.  It just looks so much better on jerseys with yokes. 

Thanks for the feedback! I tried out the updated W-Stars logo, didn't really like how it looked...I think because of how wide and bulgy the W is. For the collars, I'm not a fan of the fully colored pentagon when there are laces. By making the pentagon the color of the base of the jersey, it sort of gives an optical illusion that the laces actually do serve some sort of purpose (but that may just be me)

2LYbxnm.png

All of the metro looks great so far. Few minor details that I think would improve the Pens and Devils. For the Pens, I would make the collars one whole color. For the Devils, I would make the away collars all red to make the color balance better.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

3 hours ago, OhioSportsMan61 said:

Seed #5: Columbus Blue Jackets

F6azQal.png

wXmftjh.png

Seed #6: Carolina Hurricanes

cV6LOJJ.png

XnyPtrS.png

The most perfect Hurricanes jerseys I've seen... but black pants??  I think they would look better red (and wouldn't be a NJ/CHI/OTW clone)

Seed #7: New York Islanders

kJvdWcE.png

83UT82B.png

Seed #8: New York Rangers

AW0gJQ5.png

9Te20Lo.png

And with that, top-3 voting will now commence for the Metro Division to determine which team advances to the Final Four.

Please cast your votes in the following format:

A) Best Uniform

B) 2nd Best Uniform

C) 3rd Best Uniform

Voting will begin immediately and be open to the forum until Saturday (3/31) at Noon PST.

2LYbxnm.png

Archived