IceInMyVeins

A Dumb Yank's Take on Football.

Recommended Posts

England National Team:

IqCTSaQ.png

KD9SJG2.png

 

The only suggestion for which league to do next was the Championship, so unless another Country is suggested I will continue with England.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, C-Reezy1000 said:

England National Team:

IqCTSaQ.png

KD9SJG2.png

 

The only suggestion for which league to do next was the Championship, so unless another Country is suggested I will continue with England.

gh.

 

How about you do one of the lower leagues of England?

Would like to see your take on Scotland thou

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, tigers said:

gh.

 

How about you do one of the lower leagues of England?

Would like to see your take on Scotland thou

I’ll do another one in England then head over to Scotland.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/25/2018 at 7:42 PM, C-Reezy1000 said:

Worst club in all of England:

Mfmy1H8.png

2T5i7p5.png

m1ixqi3.png

Is that why Flanagan's name is on the back?

 

Great thread. I'm hype you used a lot of Irish players. Also great job on my Seagulls.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, lsims said:

Is that why Flanagan's name is on the back?

 

Great thread. I'm hype you used a lot of Irish players. Also great job on my Seagulls.

I found a slideshow of the longest serving players for each Premier League team. Thats why Speroni is on the Palace shirt even though he’s a keeper.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Birmingham City:

ZhJlEqd.png

BL/W/BL as an obvious choice for Birmingham. I chose stripes for this iteration and a white collar.

PSgNLhL.png

Exact Reversal of the home barring the stripes ice stripes.

3xCehpH.png

Went for red just as in real life but lightened it up and added white sleeves and blue branding.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/8/2018 at 7:25 PM, C-Reezy1000 said:

Birmingham City:

ZhJlEqd.png

BL/W/BL as an obvious choice for Birmingham. I chose stripes for this iteration and a white collar.

PSgNLhL.png

Exact Reversal of the home barring the stripes ice stripes.

3xCehpH.png

Went for red just as in real life but lightened it up and added white sleeves and blue branding.

I like it, but maybe use the same gray striping from that back of the white kit for the front and sleeves?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, HoopsCoach55 said:

I like it, but maybe use the same gray striping from that back of the white kit for the front and sleeves?

The gray on the back is texturing from the template, not a striping design.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, C-Reezy1000 said:

The gray on the back is texturing from the template, not a striping design.

Fair enough, but I meant that color rather than the pale blue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bolton Wanderers:

WKrg0fg.png

Went a fairly simple and traditional Bolton design for the home.

16kP5ga.png

Brought back the red and navy strip from a few years ago.

yBgZQdX.png

I chose to bring back the double blue kit as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brentford:

E2MbN9E.png

Traditional Red/Black/Black, with a single broad stripe across the middle of shirt.

Jxg3gh1.png

Went with a White/Red/White look for the away. Same broad white stripe against a white background.

bJ2capD.png

The third strip sees the bumble bee motif in full effect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First off, it's clear that you are paying close attention to detail as you put these together as none of them look rushed and the fact that you were manually arching the text is to be commended! Other than not bing a fan of the NOB/number font you chose these all look great, keep it up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.