Welcome to the 90's

Luingus221

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Survival79 said:

I loved everything about this set of logos and uniforms. Seriously.

I was just in Vancouver a couple of weeks ago, and sought out a Vancouver Grizzlies T-shirt both as a souvenir and for nostalgia's sake. There were hockey and baseball jerseys with Grizzlies logos on sale in an airport gift shop. So much awesomeness.

2 hours ago, SFGiants58 said:

Basketball Sentai Warrioranger, sanjou!

This is what the Warriors wore when I first got into basketball, so I’ll always have a soft spot for it.

Same. RIP Thunder.

Those were some terrible teams with terrible ownership, but at least they toned down the lightning bolt motif as time marched.

Antawn-Jamison-and-Larry-Hughes-3.jpg

ibgsr9.jpg

san_diego_destroyers_player_sig___qb_wal

Nor women's college basketball:

9596team.jpg

(EDIT: I spent post 2,800 on the Tennessee Lady Volunteers. I shall watch the 1995 Women's Final Four title game as penance.)

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

41 minutes ago, RyanB06 said:

Nor women's college basketball:

9596team.jpg

(EDIT: I spent post 2,800 on the Tennessee Lady Volunteers. I shall watch the 1995 Women's Final Four title game as penance.)

You would have thought that after these humdingers the year before, there was nowhere to go but up...but wow, you'd be wrong.

college-basketball-tennessee-coach-pat-s

1 hour ago, pheer said:

One name: Jorge Campos

campos1-650x374.png

119594_p_p_52_0064_0_231_crayons_64ct_h?

81V600J2b0L._SY450_.jpg

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

Archived